Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Topdog

Where did you guys end up?

I miss the 08/09 days too, but then again all I did was sit inside and post here/play RS.

Things are so different, I'm second year at university studying maths now; we're all getting old :(

Edited by As

rouge agent working under secret employer sworn to secrecy by the decree of the state

So the DMV?

rouge agent working under secret employer sworn to secrecy by the decree of the state

So the DMV?

First time I did my driving test they flunked me for no apparent reason, definitely a secret government operation.

Started here when I was 11, now I'm a freshman/first year at university studying Geology and Antarctic Studies.

It's my seven year anniversary here in a couple of weeks too.

i graduate colege, got gud job, life is gud :D ;) ;) :rofl: :laughroll:

Junior at The University of Texas (the one and only). Studying Neurobiology and Biochemistry, went frat, applying to medical school this summer.

And let it be known that I would do some naughty things to go back to the old 2007 Sals days, even but for a moment.

Hook Em, y'all.

~Sgt. Pepper

Edited by Sgt.Pepper

Still plodding through school though I transferred. I'm at a small Baptist college near Greenville, SC.

I should hit up lilshu sometime so I can see how boring he is.

Junior at The University of Texas (the one and only). Studying Neurobiology and Biochemistry, went frat, applying to medical school this summer.

And let it be known that I would do some naughty things to go back to the old 2007 Sals days, even but for a moment.

Hook Em, y'all.

~Sgt. Pepper

i thought u went baylor

Still plodding through school though I transferred. I'm at a small Baptist college near Greenville, SC.

I'm in SC 3 weeks a year now :(

Damn bro where you at now

I'm in SC 3 weeks a year now :(

Damn bro where you at now

im right here

Frat + pre-med = lethal combination. :hang: I'm guessing you can manage both of them at once though.

Frat + pre-med = lethal combination. :hang: I'm guessing you can manage both of them at once though.

Both statements are correct, but I find that alcohol and sororities make things manageable.

~Sgt. Pepper