Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

Game of Thrones (SHOW SPOILERS UNMARKED)

wowwwwwwwwww shae fudge you shae

Though Shae and Tyrion were very close and I don't believe she would say those things unwillingly. Something shifty going on. But yeah Tyrion stole the episode by far, amazing performance by Dinklage!

I agree, it was absolutely brilliant. I laughed out loud for real at the pidgeons part.

Also can we stop using spoiler code here? It's stupid and annoying, this is a thread about the show/books it's obvious there's going to be spoilers here. Just add a warning to the title of the topic or something. >.<

Good idea; from now on I'll just use spoilers for book/future content and the show stuff can be in the open.

Also changed thread title as you said, Mic.

Omg lmao. I knew about that joke dancing entrance but I honestly wasn't expecting it. :lol:

I really thought it was legit video of an alternate ending because in the books that scene is slightly diferente haha.

I love Arya. She's turned to be such a basass. By far my favorite character.

Would definitely love to see a spin-off series with Arya and the Hound going around the country and getting up to various antics.

Why the hell are folks just chilling around that moon door? It's like flies to a bug-zapper.

Also, as much as I think Baelish is a sexy beast, that whole thing with him kissing Sansa was weird man. Very weird.

is robin gonna have to go to formula now

that was so weird

he was like i love ur mother and ur sexier than her lol u could have been my daughter let me besmooch u l0l i weird

Edited by Conspicuous

I haven't read the books, and I'm just speculating, but I wouldn't put it past Baelish to have planned on have the crazy lady see him kiss her, as he is quite adept at the game.

i'm impressed, that's a new low!

I've been surprised yet again. I've seen some real disturbing shizzle on the Internet in my time but that scene had me cringing so hard, god damn well done to the props/visuals team on a grotesquely "stunning" scene. I was anticipating something of the sort happening, it was pretty obvious in the lead-up but ho' damn that sucks balls.

I'm guessing Jaime's going to attempt to smuggle Tyrion out or something as I don't foresee him dying anytime soon. No future spoilers pls ._.

And Jorrah u dun fudgeed up, ggwp

I knew Oberyn was going to die the moment he started showing off. It always happens, everytime there's a duel between two characters the one who starts the fight kicking ass always loses. I watched the episode with my father who's also a GoT fan and told him Oberyn was going to die as soon as I saw him using his Dorne ninja skills to humiliate Gregor. Wasn't expecting such brutal death though.

I'm really going to miss the Mediterranean Liam Neeson.

Great episode.

As a book reader I knew it was coming, but nothing could have prepared me for that. His scream :(