Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rawrgoyle

hay guise

Hey everyone! It's rawrgoyle/Tasogaryn/Tas/Taso. I kinda forgot about you Slammers, but I'm back again with a 3-month RS sub so I have no excuse to not be back around. To those of you who know me -- hi! To those of you who don't know me, also hi!

I'm a 21-year-old living in the Midwest. eSports is my hobby, writing is my passion. I am currently with WellPlayed Productions, an organization that produces eSports events for a variety of clients. Runescape was my first love, but I am really into LoL, Diablo III, trying to get into StarCraft, and a myriad of mobile games. I've been flitting around Sals since I was 17, I think, at least somewhere around there, and it's nice to always know I have friends or at least acquaintances here. Looking forward to making some more friends, too.

As for my RS life, my long-term goal is to get all 99s at once. I have 98 Mage, Fletch, and Fish and am just trying (very slowly) to catch the other ones up. I have 30 range in comparison to +80 or +90 all other CB skills, and I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can. So yes, that means I am 98 Magic and do not have Ancients.

Uhhh. Hmm. I guess that's it.

Hi again. :) I know I post these every time I come back. I must have enough to buy a menagerie.

-Tas

Welcome back! Your avatar is certainly recognizable.

Hi, talked to you a little today, sorry that I couldn't answer some of your questions :( Ask them in Sals Realm clan chat there are more people there. I don't remember you specifically but your avatar looks familiar.

OMG i thought cart had buried u in a fridge last time he "visited". Welcome back

The turtle moves faster than our forums these days, apart from occasional spurts like when sal was (briefly) overthrown, try the CC for action - the FC is usually a wasteland.

I remember you.

Greetings.

I know who are you areeee

Favorite league team? And how well do you think CLG will do with their new team.

What positon do you play?

Hey Taso, welcome back! :D

Ha I've always thought you were older than me, I don't know why. Looks like I was wrong. :P

Welcome back! Feel free to add me on LoL: IXIcutioner (those are i's). That is, if you're on NA server.

Edit: If interested, I'm trying to start a Fantasy LCS league, feel free to check out my blog post if you want in :)

Edited by Gary Oak