Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bwauder

Really needed an outfit for the ball?

overpaidgloves_zps2f7bf00f.png

was just dumping bits from misc, & the market got generous.

You know how it is. Many high schools have their proms at this time of year and people are just in so much of a rush.

Maybe he/she is freeplay and really wanted them. I remember when I started playing these gloves were a big deal on freeplay servers, then I got members and walked into Canifis for the first time and realized you could just buy them there for cheap :P

Maybe he/she is freeplay and really wanted them. I remember when I started playing these gloves were a big deal on freeplay servers, then I got members and walked into Canifis for the first time and realized you could just buy them there for cheap :P

like that retarded staff that guy in varrock sold

Lawl, I had a similar thing happen last year while I was selling cooked Lobsters.

I do that all the time, just can't be arsed to wait for what I want to buy for a reasonable price (sometimes it can take hours) and put offers for ridiculous amounts like 100-150k lol.

I would find it hilarious if some noob put the offer at 50k, just for instant buy, not intending to actually spend 50k. But would also kinda feel sorry for them, because that would slightly suck.

People that put extreme numbers like that only do it so they can get the item instantly with no wait time, mosltly impatient people lol. I am guilty of this sometimes, but never do i do that much over lol! Cause i know that is the day i'll end up buying a crappy potion for 100k lol