Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
se7endiamond

Does anyone still play/pk in 07?

Hey I recently decided to come back to RS since quitting at the EoC update and am in the processess of making range tank and was wondering how active the wild/pvp worlds are.

Also, if you wanna pk or make pures and mess around in edge/varrock multi once f2p comes hit me up.

Kills to come soon.

Edited by se7endiamond

I play 07 but I'm not pking. Keeping defense 1 for now just in case I decide to change my mind. 07 is the only place with an active pking community so you definitely went to the right place. I don't think the PvP worlds are too active though, never been on them.

I have the same question, how active is 07 community?

Edited by Chukz15

I have the same question, how active is 07 community?

My friends play and they say its pretty good. Although not as active as it once was (when it was first released). The number of people playing RS is dropping in general so you would expect '07 to get cut.

Also quite a bit of people play EOC for some reason. They prefer that to '07. Might have to do with them growing out of '07 because many of these players used to play back in the day when '07 was live (Like it was the only RS) idk have to explain...

So many '07sss

Not a lot of pures in 07 from what I've seen, there were more looters than pures when I was dropping by the Wilderness.

Just want to say bh made me see tons more pures and the pure warring community has been active for a long time it seems.