Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Micael Fatia

Game suggestions

Wrong topic Yuan, woops. :P

But yeah it really does sound like my type of game, but probably expensive isn't it? That kind of games usually are.

Edit: Yep 40 eur, not counting with the dlcs. >.<

Had to type quickly due to being in queue for a Dota 2 game. :xd:

Though yes, the only thing preventing me from buying it is the price and the knowledge that it would not be played for a few months, so no point buying it ASAP. It is, however, a game that is discounted every Steam Season though, so it will be on sale.

Reep: While there are differences, and F3's DLCs were mostly bad (Apart from Brotherhood of Steel, if I remember right), they are almost the same game in a different setting. IN terms of changes, this is not ES4: Oblivion --> ES5: Skyrim, but rather... Assassin's Creed 2 --> Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. :P

Well, I'd say that the DLCs were fine, just bad in comparison with FNV's DLC. I think that the games do set themselves apart more than AC2 and AC Brohood, in terms of atmosphere, changes to gameplay, etc. Like how the whole karma system was changed so that what really mattered was how specific factions see you, and how the DLC is actually good, etc. I'd call the story of FNV more interesting as well.

That being said, I'd say that if you liked FNV you'll probably like F3 and the other way around. They're not so different that people who like one will dislike the other, generally (I think so anyway)

I am not saying they are clones, but you can clearly see that it is the same game, just with different touches. :P

I mean... it is basically the same with most other "Release a sequel fast" type of games.

So EA deciding to not include pools in the new Vanilla Sims 4 and asking us to wait for the DLC has pretty much made me pirating the game a certainty. Putting a $60 price tag on you're game and milking us dry with $20 DLCs is a s*** thing to do and I will make them pay dearly for it.

Oh and I got Sins of the Solar Empire: Trinity and the New Vegas Ultimate edition during the steam sale. I finished New Vegas+Expansions on the PS3 but i want to get my hands on them mods.

I'm a cheap love-child but I get games legit if the developers treats me well.

Edited by Phoenix Rider

I am not saying they are clones, but you can clearly see that it is the same game, just with different touches. :P

I mean... it is basically the same with most other "Release a sequel fast" type of games.

I'd say it's on par with Fallout 3 in most regards, whereas the same can't be said of most cash-ins :P. Fallout NV is not to Fallout 3 as Dragon Age 2 is to Dragon Age: Origins (and I say that having enjoyed DA2).

dark souls

dark souls

dark souls

Just a heads up, BF3 and Sims 2 ultimate edition and plants vs zombies is free on origin atm

the BF3 and PvsZ deal might be expired, but sims 2 is free

Edited by Conspicuous

also the complete neverwinternights 2 pack for 4$ now on gamersgate!

simply one of the best rpg's ever!

http://www.gamersgat...complete-bundle

I can easily second this suggestion. The complete edition of it was just fantastic.

I have a few games I want to fully complete before I start spending money again. :P

Fallout: New Vegas (still need quite a few achievements including the hard mode one which will require a new save), FF III and VIII, AoM and FM.

I have a few games I want to fully complete before I start spending money again. :P

Fallout: New Vegas (still need quite a few achievements including the hard mode one which will require a new save), FF III and VIII, AoM and FM.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-3-is-free-through-origin/1100-6419945/

no money!!

and type in I-LOVE-SIMS in the promotional code thingy section of origin and it should give you sims 2.

really interesting pick and choose package deal on 2K games bundle on gamersgate

civ5 and it's 2 expansions

bioshock 1, 2 and infinite

borderlands 1 and 2

the darkness 2

pick 5 titles for 30€ (or 3 for 24, 4 for 28)

I already own 7 of those titles and that is a great price!

http://www.gamersgate.com/2k-bundleup

Edited by Egghebrecht

Adding to Eggh's recommendations, I would also like to say that Spec Ops the line had a damn powerful story and was well worth playing.

So who's excited for the new Civ game? :D

The trailers and gameplay videos look amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Is this the new PC gaming thread?

Nah, we should actually just use the PC gaming thread. I think I am going to close this and go bump the PC thread, just for the sake of it.

Thanks for the link though. If I had the time to play Victoria II, I would definately grab it but... I have an immense backlog of games already, and way too little time to clear stuff on. :P