Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kemosabe

Are you currently where you wanted to be, two years ago?

I actually never knew that a programmer and computer science dood was different.

Is it hard for someone who hasn't done it before?

I was in computer engineering (half electrical engineering/half computer science) and I switched to just electrical because I couldn't keep up with the programming. I went in with no experience and was having a tough time.

If you're interested, I recommend learning java on your own/at a community college before jumping into computer science directly.

Although it depends on the program, mine jumped right into C++ which was kinda rough.

Not sure what community collage would be in Canada.

IDK I've heard if you have the knack for programming it can be quite easy.

What do you do in electrical?

Uh it's like anything that has to do with electricity so power, circuits, electromagnetic stuff (wireless communication), digital systems, yea.

Wowwow all you medicine mans are droppin out. Makes me reconsider...

I actually never knew that a programmer and computer science dood was different.

I was in computer engineering (half electrical engineering/half computer science) and I switched to just electrical because I couldn't keep up with the programming. I went in with no experience and was having a tough time.

If you're interested, I recommend learning java on your own/at a community college before jumping into computer science directly.

Although it depends on the program, mine jumped right into C++ which was kinda rough.

Go to codecademy. Its a website, look it up real quick. Really helpful. Did that website before I took my schools AP Computer Science course. Helped me a lot. Mess with the java tutorials on there. Nice and easy, explained in a very simple way.

Go to codecademy. Its a website, look it up real quick. Really helpful. Did that website before I took my schools AP Computer Science course. Helped me a lot. Mess with the java tutorials on there. Nice and easy, explained in a very simple way.

I'll try it again but the last time I did it, there were like 6 different codes I had to choose from (and I didn't have an idea) plus it was wayyyyyy too hard.

Medicine is quite an arduous path. My sister just graduated from Med School and she told me she probably wouldn't do it if she had to do it again. You really, really need to be interested in the field to make it worth it.

Medicine is quite an arduous path. My sister just graduated from Med School and she told me she probably wouldn't do it if she had to do it again. You really, really need to be interested in the field to make it worth it.

shizzlettt I'm not sure I really want to do it.

What else is there I can do with my maths/sciences?

If you say Engineering be specific pleasee

I was going into my sophomore year at college upset that I didn't get a job over the summer and now I'm going into my senior year after working at a bank since May 2013. I was in an unstable relationship and now I'm in a stable one (different girlfriend).

Things are bretty good.

I did not end up where I imagined and wanted to be two years ago. But I know for sure, I am where I should be now. This is my destiny.