Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wert

E3

E3 discussions go here/

Microsoft's conference was a joke imo. I only watched it for halo 5 and it was full of cartoony gimmicky crap. But the new forza looked nice.

Also Viva La Revolution!

The obvious parts were gimmicky but for the most part it was a solid game conference, they clearly are very focused on games and that is a relief to see (last e3 people were freaking out because microsoft seemed as though they were catering more to home and entertainment rather than to gaming) I think microsoft gained a lot of ground with their fan base and their indie gamers.

I always watch e3 with an open mind, if you got in with expectations, you get let down.

Halo HD Collection is cool. Hoping for Battlefront news from EA.

I liked:

The Witcher, the new ME, the new Crackdown, Mirror's Edge 2, and Dragon Age 3. That's all I can think of at the top of my head anyway. Missed most of the MS presentation, but oh well.

I don't quite understand Hardline; why would you call it a Battlefield game if it isn't actually a war-type game? Nevertheless, I did get into the beta (yes, I am a massive hypocrite :P)

I managed to get a wristband for the E3 Smash invitational. I'll update with pictures (an album if it ends up being a lot) of the event if anyone wants me to.

EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/xM3sC Pictures :D. Sorry for the quality. I can only do so well with a bad phone camera. And a small video

iQjU3TS.jpg

iDlBtEs.jpg

Edited by Dj Danny

I managed to get a wristband for the E3 Smash invitational. I'll update with pictures (an album if it ends up being a lot) of the event if anyone wants me to.

Wow! Very lucky! Please post pics :>

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.