Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aabid

World Cup 2014

Tim Howard was brilliant last night. He made great and important saves and showed himself to be competent and comfortable against those shots by Gyan. Gyan would have won the game for Ghana if Howard wasn't there.

The US had a great match but like what Gary Oak said, I'm worried about their condition. They seemed to be tiring in the second half.

I wanna see what Brazil will do again today.

Btw I love Muller lol

What does cm mean?

Since I don't really watch soccer, is 8 shots a lot of shots?

They need to build a statue for Guillermo Ochoa in Mexico City. He took such a beating from Neymar and didn't let a single one through.

so respect

much like

Edited by Phoenix Rider

b

RASIL

FELLA WITH THE HEADER

GREAT PLAYER

BEST CM IN THE WORLD

AGREE WITH ME FABIO

ur right man fellaini is amazing!! he's gonna carry man utd to the title!!!!!!

Ohohoho Australians, you guys are going down. Looking forward to a smashing victory for us!

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...-ever-1.2678871

That save was sweet.

content not available in this country fak off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0k37Ak-cOw

" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TF1.

Spain should win today.

this is where you're wrong!!!!

--

PSA: Guys, no video links, GIF links pls because vids get taken down asap by FIFA.

--

Spain were shizzle. Pass pass pass no end result DEATH OF TIKI TAKA. 5 at the back with medel playing almost like an aggressive defensive midfielder when he was at CB worked wonders. Vidal bossed and dictated the game and Vargas+Sanchez did dirt with the wing backs overlapping. Incredible display of stamina. Spain and Barca for that matter have been figured out. Sit deep hit on the counter. Busquets was super sluggish on the ball, Costa played awful along with Torres when he came on. Silva didn't really provide the pace needed on the wings. Spain would definitely benefit from Negredo as he provides a plan b and Navas as he's just super fast. Also, the subs annoyed me. No Fabregas or Mata or Villa???? srs??

Where it all went wrong for Spain...

BqcL000IQAAqxk-.jpg

Seriously though, CASILLAS! >.< God damn it, what was that second goal about? He sent that free-kick right back into danger.

Great shot by Aranguiz. He had perfect control and he had the space to work. Where was the defence to stop him?

Edited by Phoenix Rider

OMG what is happening to Spain. 0.o

LOL its funny how Bieber bandwagons all day erryday

@conspic you seem to know soccer well

Where it all went wrong for Spain.

BqcL000IQAAqxk-.jpg

Seriously though, CASILLAS! >.< God damn it, what was that second goal about? He sent that free-kick right back into danger.

Great shot by Aranguiz. He had perfect control and he had the space to work. Where was the defence to stop him?

Aranguiz's shot was great improvisation, he made the most of Casillas' is blunder with incredible control over the situation, but Casillas went full retard in that match. He's been Real Madrid's cup keeper and he starts for spain smh and I don't think the defence were expecting Casillas to punch the ball back into a perfect position for a player to score. Still, the defending was awful.

i'm from the uk

every1 outside of america knows how to football aabid!!

Incredibly proud of our boys, not only did Cahill score the best goal of the tournament so far, but we went toe to toe with one of the strongest nations and only narrowly lost. Netherlands was always expected to win, but I'm sure they didn't expect that tough of a battle. It'll be interesting to see how our squad goes in 4 years when most of the players have some experience.

Incredibly proud of our boys, not only did Cahill score the best goal of the tournament so far, but we went toe to toe with one of the strongest nations and only narrowly lost. Netherlands was always expected to win, but I'm sure they didn't expect that tough of a battle. It'll be interesting to see how our squad goes in 4 years when most of the players have some experience.

Van Persies goal was still more incredible -.-

The Netherlands don't really have that much a strong team to be honest. Incredibly strong attack, incredibly weak defence and a 50-50 midfield (*prayer* @Blind, :rofl: @De Jong)

I'm wondering what Uruguay and England will provide us with. England was the team that impressed me the most so far, I think they are going to win from Uruguay.

Edited by Dreak

i dont wanna burst your bubble but netherlands is not that good anymore. only good thing they have is their attack and even that was poor. australia still put in an excellent performance though!

Guys which team do you actually think is the strongest in the world cup?

everyone except germany are sucking at the moment.

everyone except germany are sucking at the moment.

Germany and England.

The conditions in which England had to play were a lot tougher than those of Germany. Not to forget that Germany had to play against 10 players.

Dang I hate those Italians.. Especially Balotelli.. Why does idiots like him get to be so famous? He's like the Paris Hilton of football :(