Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

Congratulations to... our new chat mods!

Please welcome @Jna and @Supersal69 as new chat moderators. They have been great members of our clan chat for quite some time now and, personally, I am looking forward to giving all of my work to them! :P

We also have three new Avatar Wardens. @O hai im KAMIL, @Army of One, and now all have the license to... avatar warden. Congratulations guys! Now, don't mess anything up.

Oh wow I wasn't expecting this at all. :aware:

Congrats, very deserved promotions! I'm sure you'll all do a great job. :D

Well gratz guys. Make sure you keep the chat safe!

Thanks everyone, It feels great to be able to help somehow. Let's hope I don't mess anything up! Also, congrats to Supersal, Kamil, Army and Kama, you all deserve it!

Well done guys well deserved. Now don't you all go stealing my ava.

Gratz guys, remember to charge martin the usual hourly rate if he wants an avatar out.

whats an avatar warden

An avatar warden is somebody who carries around a clan avatar, which acts like a pet/familiar except that it gives certain boosts to clanmates in the same world. The most usual boost chosen is the 3% or 6% experience boost.

whats an avatar warden

An avatar warden is somebody who carries around a clan avatar, which acts like a pet/familiar except that it gives certain boosts to clanmates in the same world. The most usual boost chosen is the 3% or 6% experience boost.

Was it recently implemented?

whats an avatar warden

Was it recently implemented?

Since August 2012 from what I looked up.

Here is what they look like. If you've played Runescape members lately you've definitely seen them around.

BUfoXFt.png

So everybody on the world with the avatar gets an xp bonus? Somebody needs to tell me these things :P

So everybody on the world with the avatar gets an xp bonus? Somebody needs to tell me these things :P

To get the XP bonus you have to pay these things call anagogic orts, which are items that appear on the ground during skilling. You have to give 300 orts a week to the avatar to get the bonus.

Congrats, a well-deserved round of promotions for everyone! And thanks guys, I'll be sure to avatar it up as much as possible :)

Suggestion: Gather a list of secondary list of worlds in which admins take the avatar to when they wish to have it out, but another admin has it on w71.

Example worlds:

w48 - popular by 2400+ total members

w12 - popular by the Oceania locale

w84 - popular for "Living Rock Cavern" (Fishing/Mining/Combat)

taking suggestions for other worlds members frequent, but i've noticed, other than w71 of course, these worlds are frequented by Sal's members.

Thank you very much! I'll try my best to not hog the w71 avatar

Good thinking Iam, I'll ask in the cc for a preferred world if w71 already has an ava. My secondary world is 39 because the ping is low and I used the runespan world for 99 runecrafting and kept it as a favorite.

I agree with the above, we'll look into it.