Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kemosabe

What are you currently reading?

Tell us about the book that you're reading. Or talk about reading in general.

Started reading this week Steve Jobs' biography by Walter Isaacson, pretty interesting.

Patriot Games by Tom Clancy, think I might read through the whole series. (Patriot Games is the first one).

Patriot Games by Tom Clancy, think I might read through the whole series. (Patriot Games is the first one).

How's that going?

I'm reading a book that gives a brief and basic overview of the Roman empire and society and how it all worked, and then I have a biography of Caesar to read afterwards.

I don't read on a very routine basis, but I have Don Quixote by my side whenever I feel like it. It's surprising that a centuries-old novel has such a universal sense of humor.

I don't read on a very routine basis, but I have Don Quixote by my side whenever I feel like it. It's surprising that a centuries-old novel has such a universal sense of humor.

I don't read during the day anymore, but I usually read before I go to sleep. It's a nice way to wind down at the end of the day.

How's that going?

Pretty good, it deals with Irish terrorists and I was in Ireland recently so I find it interesting.

I've read The Chicken Soup for the Soul then currently reading The Chicken Soup for the Parent's Soul. It sounds so awkward because I am not a parent myself. But I enjoy it though. It gives me so much knowledge about life.

Right now i am playing The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. This book is my favorite too.