Sal's RuneScape Forum
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Is God a just judge?

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement. Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards

DL

Edited by Gnostic Christian Bishop

I tried to increase the size and screwed it up and now cannot eve get back to it. G D computers.

Regards

DL

How is human sacrifice a bribe? Please use bigger text.

What was the purpose of Jesus' death?

To bribe the judge into not having us all condemned. Right?

He was to be our savior. Right?

Regards

DL

Select all your text and hit the eraser. That's all you need to do.

dtlXffj.png

Anyway, I ask you this: what's the point of me responding to your actual debate if all you're going to do is argue against a farcical misrepresentation of Christianity?

dtlXffj.png

Anyway, I ask you this: what's the point of me responding to your actual debate if all you're going to do is argue against a farcical misrepresentation of Christianity?

I find it interesting how he didn't respond to part 2 of that.

dtlXffj.png

This.

Unless you're one of those hardcore "taxation is theft" kind of minarchists I find it impossible to believe that you could seriously think the sacrifice of Jesus would not be seen as something similar to the payment of fines.

Seaconmorae

He criticized without showing what he was criticizing.

His "farcical misrepresentation of Christianity" says nothing.

What should I respond with? A please don't think I funny?

You may have time to respond to garbage but I do not.

I do not play guessing games as to what some other is trying to say without words.

Regards

DL

=============================

Thomas Jefferson

If we are to put a price on a life then we should check to see how much of an indulgence the church would demand for one. They have a price list that God gave them.

Martin Luther did not get a copy and in his anger he led the reformation.

Regards

DL

Oh look, another skewed interpretation of something simple and already explained a hundred times over. Refreshing.

It's impossible to say that God was bound to wipe out all of mankind had Jesus not been brought to save us all. After all, in the entire time between the great flood and the sacrifice of Jesus, mankind had existed with Original Sin, and without being saved; who's to say God wouldn't have allowed mankind to continue?

I'll go ahead and answer my own question in order to avoid another tangent. It's impossible to say, as speculation has no place in debates; in fact, anything without real backing doesn't deserve a place in the debate room. :mellow:

Oh look, another skewed interpretation of something simple and already explained a hundred times over. Refreshing.

It's impossible to say that God was bound to wipe out all of mankind had Jesus not been brought to save us all. After all, in the entire time between the great flood and the sacrifice of Jesus, mankind had existed with Original Sin, and without being saved; who's to say God wouldn't have allowed mankind to continue?

I'll go ahead and answer my own question in order to avoid another tangent. It's impossible to say, as speculation has no place in debates; in fact, anything without real backing doesn't deserve a place in the debate room. :mellow:

Thanks for correcting my skewed interpretation that follow perfectly the Christian dogma. Do you also spank your children without correcting them.?

There is no evidence for God so they might as well close all the religious forum. That or those like you can just stay out of them.

Regards

DL

Thanks for correcting my skewed interpretation that follow perfectly the Christian dogma. Do you also spank your children without correcting them.?

There is no evidence for God so they might as well close all the religious forum. That or those like you can just stay out of them.

Regards

DL

Why don't we just close all religious fora that are filled with people who outright attack those he disagrees with? Religious debates like these never really lead anywhere, so I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. Arguing a topic that is extremely subjective is a waste of your time and everybody else's. Here you claim you perfectly follow Christian dogma. What dogma? There's so many different dogmas out there; in fact, I highly doubt there's another Christian on the forums who believes exactly what I do.

That, and your initial argument is filled with so many assumptions that this is an ultimately pointless debate that I don't think would be worth arguing.

Edited by reepicheep

Why don't we just close all religious fora that are filled with people who outright attack those he disagrees with? Religious debates like these never really lead anywhere, so I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. Arguing a topic that is extremely subjective is a waste of your time and everybody else's. Here you claim you perfectly follow Christian dogma. What dogma? There's so many different dogmas out there; in fact, I highly doubt there's another Christian on the forums who believes exactly what I do.

That, and your initial argument is filled with so many assumptions that this is an ultimately pointless debate that I don't think would be worth arguing.

This. So very much this. *applause*

Ok.

It is not worth discussing your God taking bribes to corrupt his justice.

That is no big deal to Christians thus showing how Christian morals have been corrupted by their religion.

Regards

DL

That is no big deal to Christians thus showing how Christian morals have been corrupted by their religion.

It's not worth discussing one person's interpretation of a deity's action when said person does not remain open to other's opinions and viewpoints.

Furthermore, your assumption that all Christians have their morals destroyed based on a few peoples' personal feelings about the subject is simply your ignorance and lack of real knowledge flourishing.

It's not worth discussing one person's interpretation of a deity's action when said person does not remain open to other's opinions and viewpoints.

Furthermore, your assumption that all Christians have their morals destroyed based on a few peoples' personal feelings about the subject is simply your ignorance and lack of real knowledge flourishing.

Who has given another opinion?

Please show it.

Regards

DL

Who has given another opinion?

Please show it.

Regards

DL

Why should we give you an opinion when you've already attacked it beforehand? I see no reason to indulge you when in the past you've shown nothing but a complete lack of respect for anybody with an opinion different from yours.