Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lam

Lam's log of 07 fun

2RNekoB.png

dd9Tunf.png

Hey Sal's, as of 7/1/2014 I re-subscribed to RuneScape after a very long hiatus. I hate what the new RuneScape has become and it still irritates me that I bothered to make a better than average Turmoil Berserker pure before quitting. Thankfully, Old School/07 RuneScape exists and I decided to get back into things. I'm re-entering RuneScape by making a skiller, as skilling was something I always neglected to focus on and it was very frustrating at times. Some may know me as "Dhru (7777777)" as I used to post on this forums semi-frequently, and I would like to take this time to say hello again to anyone I knew back then. My in-game name is Lam, and my chat is always on so feel free to add me or ask me whatever.

Note: Some screenshots may have some addition graphics overlaying the actual subject matter. This is because I use the Orion Client as I heard it was basically SwiftKit for old school, though I've not bothered to check up on SwiftKit. If this in any way violates forum rules I'll be sure to adjust all future screenshots appropriately.

UDM9JSL.png

I have made the choice of focusing on hunter now because it's extremely profitable and very fast compared to fishing, although I will probably fish 2k lobsters to train cooking on. After the 12th I have a soli 3 days off of work, so I will definitely be hunting chinchompas. Once I make my money hunting I plan to train agility, fishing, and woodcutting. After a few months of playing I'll decide whether or not to become a zerker pure.

i4ksEOs.png

A screenshot of my latest/significant level up

4ysiAz0.png

SOahdys.png

1opnxj.jpg

6NxFOVt.png

wTCzX36.png

For now I'll use the space under this banner to give a story on my experience so far and also put a picture of something interesting I may see

I guess I needed to experience every bit of nostalgia, even the annoying parts:

0dcdFS6.png

I've only really been playing for 2 days; I contacted some of my old friends and one of them was generous enough to give me a Yellow partyhat. I wound up selling that for 55k and bought some feathers and a rod, as well as some other basic skill training equipment. I also danced with a tree:

8V2HAjy.png

So I have not been able to update this log in days because of what I determined to be issues with my own browser (even now my capabilities are limited). As the pictures show, I've been hunting like a madman and I hope to get some more pictures soon, I've made some money off of fishing and hunter so maybe I can do something cool with that.

Thanks for stopping by

Edited by Lam

You have my support. :)

Nice graphics, and grats on 60 fishing you got there pretty quickly.

The spoils of no lifing :P also thanks for the comment on the graphics, I kind of threw them together and hoped there would be no transparency/color issues

You have my support. :)

Much appreciated!

updated with a picture of the one thing I didn't miss >.> more to come tonight

Yeah dude those Hunter levels are nice. I might look into it one day, and right now (on 07) i'm 43 Hunter doing Falconry. What would you suggest?

And did u get to 60 Fishing at Draynor?! O_o

Great graphics, and impressive progress with Fishing and Hunter :o

thanks a lot! I've really been no-lifing, but I've seen almost every episode of burn notice.

Yeah dude those Hunter levels are nice. I might look into it one day, and right now (on 07) i'm 43 Hunter doing Falconry. What would you suggest?

And did u get to 60 Fishing at Draynor?! O_o

Falconry was a godsend, even though it was tedious for me to drop inventories of kebbit fur and bones. I did falconry at until level 59, and of course switched to dark kebbits at 57. I did Red salamanders near castle wars until 63, now I'm focused on hunting red chins, I'll probably get 73 soon. And as for 60 fishing, I trained at barbarian villiage where i dropped every 2 or so fish, I just got the level at draynor so I wouldn't continue to fish afterwards and miss the screenshot, I know now it wouldn't have mattered because orion takes screenshots of level ups lol.

Edited by Lam