Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KaBob

RuneScape Let's Plays

Hey guys, I started doing Let's Plays way back in November and I do quite a few RuneScape videos. My series are more gameplay focused than anything else so I show pretty much everything I do in the game. Lots of training =p

You can check out the RuneScape 3 playlist

. I will warn you that I was just learning how to Let's Play at the beginning so the quality of the early videos isn't as good as the more recent videos. I generally do three 30 minute episodes a week.

I also recently started a series in Oldschool RuneScape, which you can find

. Same basic story as the RS3 series but only 1-2 episodes a week at the moment.

Nah, can't read a single bit of Japanese lol. I'm doing the game mostly by memory from red/blue but I am using a guide to figure out what the moves/items are.

Nah, can't read a single bit of Japanese lol. I'm doing the game mostly by memory from red/blue but I am using a guide to figure out what the moves/items are.

aye man good luck

Hey guys, major bump here but I'm still making these videos! Currently mostly focused on RS3 but I fully intend to keep doing OsRs and even RS Classic in the nearish future. Over the past few years I split off my RS videos to a new RS focused channel which you can find here. I've not really advertised the new channel though so it's not getting many views right now, oh well =p

The old channel is still alive and well with all the pre-split RS3/OsRs videos on it so those playlist links in the main topic post are still relevant, it also contains all my current non-RS videos if you are interested in that.