Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lam

Editing my skill log

I cannot seem to properly edit my skill log; every time I try to edit one of my posts, the formatting is something I do not recognize, granted I know nothing but the regular format most forums use, and if I simply click edit, make no changes, and save the post, I get an error message. Apologies if this is a bush-league question, I just really wanna update my log :P

I cannot seem to properly edit my skill log; every time I try to edit one of my posts, the formatting is something I do not recognize, granted I know nothing but the regular format most forums use, and if I simply click edit, make no changes, and save the post, I get an error message. Apologies if this is a bush-league question, I just really wanna update my log :P

Try using the switch at the top left of the formatting bar near the top of the post window :)

0bc541a9e645a56181ff8dbe5027048d.png

it is the top left one, that looks like a light switch :)

BBCode is just an extremely simplified HTML, used only to format links, styles and other typical internety things within the forum :)

Edited by Iamyouronly

Are you getting basic coding when you edit? Something like:

<p>This is my skill log</p>

Not a topic issue likely considering it seems I can edit your skill log fine.

Edited by Sobend

From what i can tell (talked with him in PM) it seems to be his permissions, he said he cannot quote posts either, perhaps someone should take a look on the back end, i directed him to lilshu...