Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
-Leaf-

Araxxor kill at max rage lagging at 3 FPS

Good job bro!!! Cool to see your're still rocking the pro-PvM lifestyle! Best of luck making bank there

Dang that looks pretty hard, what did you do with the acidic spiders? Thought you were supposed to lure them under the boss.

Dang that looks pretty hard, what did you do with the acidic spiders? Thought you were supposed to lure them under the boss.

That's not the thing to do anymore since it increases his rage for the final phase.

You get hit so hard...i just dont understand how i can watch videos of players with little to no gear getting hit LESS than someone who is fully gear'd! It seems silly to me! Nice kill nonetheless.

You get hit so hard...i just dont understand how i can watch videos of players with little to no gear getting hit LESS than someone who is fully gear'd! It seems silly to me! Nice kill nonetheless.

Mod Chris L said that raxor's damage and accuracy both increase by rage as a percentage added to the base. It was missing its hits on me quite a few times at 250% accuracy, so it's probably not that accurate at normal accuracy even if you're not geared.

Also I did not make very good use out of defensives and I failed at timing raxor's special attacks a lot. I generally do better when I'm not lagging like hell from vidding.

Nice kill, a shame about the bad loot. I recognize Legion, but what are the other songs you used?

the fallen hero, jaws of the dagganoth, charred remains Edited by -Leaf-