Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eilliana

Quest log says I don't have Adventurer's Log

Hi,

I'm trying to update my Quest log and everytime I enter my RS username, it says I don't have an Adventurer's Log and it's for members only.

Well I do have an Adventurer's Log on RS. So what am I doing wrong?

The Adventurer's Log has been recently updated and we haven't been able to update it to the new format yet.

We will likely wait for all Adventurer's Log updates to stop (I think there is one more?) before we fix it, hold tight.

The Adventurer's Log has been recently updated and we haven't been able to update it to the new format yet.

We will likely wait for all Adventurer's Log updates to stop (I think there is one more?) before we fix it, hold tight.

Pretty sure he is referring to the in game adventure's log that is glitched for some members. Merely posted in the incorrect section.

@Eiliana:

The problem in game is isolated to only a few people and i've seen people fix this problem simply by logging in to the game via a different route than normal. Example: If you play the game using the client, try logging in to the game via the web browser and see if you can access it. Another option is to submit a bug report or support ticket and have a JMod investigate your problem and potentially provide a fix.