Orange Juice

Big Black Spook

11 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE YOUR FATE

• HIGH PULP MASTERRACE
    • MEDIUM PULP
    • LOW PULP
    • NO PULP

With bits, without bits don't mind eitherway. It's a juice drink, so I'm generally not in the mood for it.

Pulp has fiber?

I think he's making pulp fiction.... :P

Wow, that one flew over my head >.<.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE LIES

IT'S FIBER

DOWN WITH PULP FREE

Edited by Big Black Spook

With bits, without bits don't mind eitherway. It's a juice drink, so I'm generally not in the mood for it.

Pulp has fiber?

DON'T LISTEN TO THE LIES

IT'S FIBER

DOWN WITH PULP FREE

i sent this to you on steam but i guess i'll post it here too

http://www.livestrong.com/article/273690-orange-juice-fiber/

OJ w/ pulp has 0 fiber

Pulp has fiber?

DON'T LISTEN TO THE LIES

IT'S FIBER

DOWN WITH PULP FREE

http://www.livestron...ge-juice-fiber/

OJ w/ pulp has 0 fiber

What about the nutrition facts listed here? In what appears to me as clear contrast with that article, orange juice with pulp does have dietary fiber, albeit only a little.

I'm not arguing or anything; I'm just curious about the discrepancy between these two sites. Maybe it's because they cherry picked (or orange picked, ayy lmao) Simply Orange?

Pulp has fiber?

DON'T LISTEN TO THE LIES

IT'S FIBER

DOWN WITH PULP FREE

http://www.livestron...ge-juice-fiber/

OJ w/ pulp has 0 fiber

What about the nutrition facts listed here? In what appears to me as clear contrast with that article, orange juice with pulp does have dietary fiber, albeit only a little.

I'm not arguing or anything; I'm just curious about the discrepancy between these two sites. Maybe it's because they cherry picked (or orange picked, ayy lmao) Simply Orange?

Well, I assume if you took an orange and made fresh juice from it you'd get some fiber from the actual orange pulp. Simply Orange is what's currently in our fridge right now, so that's what Big Black Spook drinks.

If you go look at some actual labels from OJ (Tropicana, Florida's Natural, Minute Maid) from stores you'll see there's no fiber. I actually had trouble finding sites that even listed fiber. (Like here on the site you linked)

If you're buying orange juice, no matter how much pulp is in it, there's no fiber. Try drinking a smoothie or protein drink that does have fiber, it's pretty noticeable.

Edited by Zooey

Well, I assume if you took an orange and made fresh juice from it you'd get some fiber from the actual orange pulp. Simply Orange is what's currently in our fridge right now, so that's what Big Black Spook drinks.

If you go look at some actual labels from OJ (Tropicana, Florida's Natural, Minute Maid) from stores you'll see there's no fiber. I actually had trouble finding sites that even listed fiber. (Like here on the site you linked)

If you're buying orange juice, no matter how much pulp is in it, there's no fiber. Try drinking a smoothie or protein drink that does have fiber, it's pretty noticeable.

I see. Those darnded manufacturers taking away our fiber. Ima make my own orange juice, with blackjack and hookers!