Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zooey

Iggy Azalea (v2 and v3)

That's pretty cool Zooey, love the colours you used.

Thanks Mic! I thought it went well with her look.

Here's what I was originally going with, I dunno if anyone here still does gfx though :P

2g0pqi6.png

Edited by Zooey

Definitely the final version. Much better color choice and Iggy doesn't contrast so much as she did in your original one.

Definitely the final version. Much better color choice and Iggy doesn't contrast so much as she did in your original one.

Credit to Balmung for the advice :P Thanks!

final is better

i woulda put her a little lower in the pic overall and have the empty space on top more then the one on the bottom

idk the even'd out empty space looks weird

yeah I'm not really sure how to work with this kinda size. just wanted to branch out a bit. thanks!

Like the flow of it, but yeah the empty space is killing it slightly. I'd add some static stuff in the empty bits and try and blend it out. Also...OMG gradient map whore or what! Lol

Fix yo lighting dawg. Shadow on her right side, ya get me? :P

Edited by Fatalysm

I actually prefer the first version. Blending seems off in the second.

Like the flow of it, but yeah the empty space is killing it slightly. I'd add some static stuff in the empty bits and try and blend it out. Also...OMG gradient map whore or what! Lol

Fix yo lighting dawg. Shadow on her right side, ya get me? :P

yeah I see what you mean. I went back to no white space, still working on toning down the colors and using less gradient maps though :P

M6upPVF.png

I actually prefer the first version. Blending seems off in the second.

this any better? still a WIP obv though

vpzDmBE.png

Edited by Zooey

Wow both are great, I thought it couldn't get any better but I was proven wrong.

Hard to pick a favourite, I guess for me it depends on my mood. Right now I think the top one looks best to me, but when I woke up and browsed Sals really quick in the morning before going to work I thought it was the bottom one that was looking best.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Wow both are great, I thought it couldn't get any better but I was proven wrong.

Hard to pick a favourite, I guess for me it depends on my mood. Right now I think the top one looks best to me, but when I woke up and browsed Sals really quick in the morning before going to work I thought it was the bottom one that was looking best.

Thanks! Yeah I'm still torn - I think I'm going to keep working on v3 (icy one)

fatalysm fatalysm fatalysm

youhei youhei youhei

Yeah looks better. Colours are really off in the top one to me. Bottom one is a lot better but kind of washed out (overuse of gradient maps?) and there are spots like the bottom right that are way too bright compared to the rest which sticks out like a sore thumb. Lightsource at the left shoulder doesn't have the lighting on the face that it should so that seems weird as well. Then again, I haven't done tags in a while sooo :P

Edited by Youhei