Sal's RuneScape Forum

Oh boy.

Sobend

Double XP Weekend - Coming 1st November

Time for a Double XP Weekend - a RuneScape treat to warm you as the nights draw in!

From the 1st of November to the 2nd of November, RuneScape members will enjoy double XP in combat and skilling activities.

Free players won't be left out in the cold, either, as they'll enjoy +20% XP on eligible activities.

XP Weekends are a time-honoured RuneScape community favourite, and there'll be plenty of events around the time.

If you're new to the game, or just want a reminder of how XP Weekends work, head over to the wiki and read our FAQ.

There's plenty of time to prepare, so start stocking up on materials now, and look forward to that sweet XP.

See you then!

The RuneScape Team

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/double-xp-weekend---coming-1st-november?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

Here we go. Halloween and hardcore Runescape playing. Never been a better weekend.

Does anyone have any specific ideas for what they are going to do?

I'll probably do summoning. I'm only 78 right now because I've been freeplay all these years and haven't trained it much. I probably have enough charms for 90; I'm seriously contemplating getting enough for 96 but that would take acquiring thousands of charms (and some money as well).

I'll probably just use all my charms and then go do slayer or something, maybe runecrafting if slayer spots are full.

Does anyone have any specific ideas for what they are going to do?

I'll probably do summoning. I'm only 78 right now because I've been freeplay all these years and haven't trained it much. I probably have enough charms for 90; I'm seriously contemplating getting enough for 96 but that would take acquiring thousands of charms (and some money as well).

I'll probably just use all my charms and then go do slayer or something, maybe runecrafting if slayer spots are full.

Do 1/10th of your cap at citadel at the obelisk. It's small but it helps.

Put your pengs xp on Summoning too, and do familiarization when you can. A single familiarization session can get you over 700 crimsons at WFS.

I'll probably be slaying/dungeoneering.

I'm a little annoyed... why can't they bring this a month closer, and save me half my bank on Construction and Prayer? Oh well, i'm not waiting for it so thats ok.

I might go to the Fight Cauldron, and see if I can get a global record on RuneTrack for Defence XP gained in a day... I'd have to try insanely hard, though.

I'll probably use up all my Charms, as well, I might have a few from Defence training.

Damnit, I don't want to have to bother with another BXP weekend :/

• 4 weeks later...

about borring skills is usulay like this: in begining = geeeee borrring i cant stand,.... but after a week , you forgot and you just.... do it ;) and you dont care anymore, and when you get 99, you kind of even start love it :yay:

Edited by funny puppy