Sal's RuneScape Forum

Angel Hayley

After close to 5 weeks of doing only divination dailies, I've finally got my break and hit 99 Divination, my #26th 99!

Also, on the same day (13th September 2014), I've finally reached 99 in every single skill :lol:

99 Divination!

R3eDJ9v.png

This picture honestly looks much better though.

KhJ8ga7.png

I nearly disconnected from the lag.

dCBwByQ.png

aximuir.png

o4eEHEL.png

My last skillcape before quest cape :aware:

And the emote is really hard to screenshot.

y9b7lxt.png

Immediately after, I managed to track Max down and buy this hot stuff.

1IpzaGf.png

And as a final tribute to my last 99, here is the max cape's emote, screened at the moment featuring Divination.

8kBNtFC.png

And as a tribute to my first 99, this is a combination of max cape emotes with me burning down my creation.

KTqYhCl.png

RuIza9P.png

This is my current working colour scheme. I have since edited the shades slightly to make the contrast more visible in-game.

S9N6JsI.png

I'd like to thank EVERYONE for making this journey so immensely fun and crazy, and I'd like to say congratulations once again to Martin and Iayo for maxing before me (sorry I couldn't max with either of you, and sorry I couldn't do it sooner).

Good luck to Army and Supersal next! And whoever else who wishes to join the max club :)

Comp is not entirely a goal of mine; I prioritised 120s over quest/comp capes. But it's something I'm thinking about :)

Until next time!

- Angel Hayley

Edit: Missed this...

sKXzcqY.png

Edited by Angel Hayley

Are you joking? Thanks a lot for the warning >_>

Congrats on Max though. Have fun with Ranged and Magic and Firemaking. You now have no exchse now not to boss your heart out :P and thanks for the luck, I guess i'm now allowed to keep going and not stahp stahp STAHP? :D

Edited by Army of One