f1PCNEV.png

nPPxUxh.png

OsnVJBh.png

kkW6ceF.png

uqhiYFM.png

And finally I present to you my best kill:

SNIDdSi.png

Lmao. What a fail. KOed him with a 608 and his Vengeance killed me. :P

Most are F2P because that's still my specialty, but I did try P2P PKing. Killed that guy but died because of Veng and beat another two guys with the same gear (both teleported when they ran out of food). I guess it wasn't too bad but I'm not very good at it. Surprisingly I'm much better at EoC P2P PKing, need some more Legacy training.

I'm already getting a little bored of it though, now what I really wanted to try is a F2P (or P2P I don't care lol) Wilderness war. Unfortunately everyone is too scared of EoS, hope one of the other top clans gets bored of Old School RS and moves to Legacy to give us some competition.

But yeah not really much of a gallery, it's just a topic with a couple kills to liven up this place a little.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Nice, that's a good little gallery right there. How active is f2p legacy? Easy enough to find fights?

I really want to start legacy pking too because on f2p there's nothing to do and the gear is dirt cheap so it's not bad if you die. Only problem is I have black pearls I want to spend on farming and I can't risk those :( I will try it on my 1 defense pure though.

Wow Icthlarin is such a sad PJer, would have expected more from a Runescape god.

Thanks guys. ^_^

It's not as active as Pre-EoC wild but it's decent enough. I'm 126 and players around my level (122-126) there's usually 1-4 online all the time + another 1-4 doing no arm stakes. It's nothing great but you almost always have someone to fight at least.

wLyayFS.png

W1LxDTs.png

^ This guy was basically a walking drop party. Got a kill and thought it'd be pretty badass to attack me and get another kill with the same inv, except it didn't work of course and I killed him really quick. Was a KO, as you can see he still had a lot of food. Two Rune sets and 400 Rune arrows (60k worth).

Edited by Micael Fatia

Actually that's a good question, someone tried that today and it failed really bad. :P

dyAEqSZ.png

vwN5vBs.png

kD2VlhZ.png

Second fight as you can see my opponent had all three combat skills and choose to mage me of course. Didn't work lol, I didn't even have to eat (only ate two swordfish after killing him to get to full lp and because I needed inv space to pick up the loot haha). When mages have Gravite staves it's a different story though, I always politely decline because it's almost impossible to beat them with melee. If they rush me and refuse to get off I just go to the bank and grab hybrid gear and proceed to camp them until they beg for mercy, leave or accept to fight me fairly without having an unfair advantage. Fun stuff. :P

Anyway played only a little yesterday (it's 25 mins past midnight as I post this) and it was sorta boring, maybe it's because it was my birthday idk but I was pretty much unstoppable: first fight used only 7 swordfish, and the second and third fights I didn't even eat I just completely destroyed them. Won two or three other fights but couldn't KO my opponents and they teled. Also for some reason the last guy had 490 Rune arrows with him, I can't complain because it's free 100k for me but it amazes me how people walk around with so many arrows when they only need like 70 max.

Edited by Micael Fatia

I did a double take when I saw that old armor. Can you get that back for free if you die? (as in no extra rune coins)

Edited by Shooter585

Yeah it's one of the few cosmetic overrides that work in the Wilderness. It only shows up if you have rune armour of course.

And it's an override so you don't lose it when you die.

Edited by Micael Fatia

I wish that the cosmetic armor was 2008-2012 style, not 2004-2008. 2008-2012 looks better in HD.

I wish that the cosmetic armor was 2008-2012 style, not 2004-2008. 2008-2012 looks better in HD.

What's the difference? They got changed in 2011 I think.

They fit in with the rest of the armors more.

uzOpxNe.jpg

Found this on a sals guide, compare it with the cosmetic overrides. Helmet is bigger for one, it's generally shinier, etc.

Omg u guys r going off-topic, dis tred is ment 2 b used 2 discuss the slaughter of innocent RuneScapians at the hands of the v evil Baron Micael Von Kickass. -.-

Jk lol. I agree, I too prefer the HD version. It looks old but somewhat modern too and fits better with the current version of the game. Plus the HD look is the armour version that was around when I started solo PKing, I really wish I could use it for the sake of nostalgia. Would make PKing a lot more fun.

We're just posting here so you don't have to double post man.

Yeah I'm also here so Micael can't double post.

Yay you killed people and got things.

Lol thanks guys. :P

FVtDD9E.png

yP9qVhf.png

MhPvAPi.png

Made a new friend today. We had a very interesting conversation, it was something like this:

New friend: "Hi there, how are you?"

Me: "Not too bad thanks, how about you?"

New friend: "I'm good thanks. Can I ask you a couple questions?"

Me: "Sure thing. Shoot."

New friend: "Do you have a cat?"

Me: "Yes I do. In both RuneScape and real life."

New friend: "Do you like women?"

Me: "lol yes sir."

New friend: "Do you like women with big melons?"

Me: "Well I got nothing against them! lol"

New friend: "Same here. I like big melons. We seem to share a lot of interests, we should be friends."

Me: "Haha you're right we should."

*At this point the guy you see in the last kill attacks me*

*I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying because I was focused in the fight but it was something along the lines of "omg guys stop fighting, this is not Iraq we're civilized people here!"*

*I kill the guy and the conversation continues*

New friend: "So as I was saying we seem to share interests, do you want to be friends?"

Me: "Yeah sure, I will add you."

New friend: "So we can discuss hot women with big titties."

Me: "Sounds good to me dude haha, I g2g but I'll add you."

New friend. "Say the name of a hot woman with big melons and I'll go check it."

Me: "Lucy Pinder."

New Friend: "Wowow nice choice man. We should both fap to pics of her."

Me: "LOL. Yeah sure we can do that sometime later. Ok cya haha."

*And I logout*

Ladies and gentlemen, that's my new bff.

This happened like 20 minutes ago lol. Can't tell if he was actually being serious or just trololoing, I hope it was the latter. :lol:

Edited by Micael Fatia

Found this on a sals guide, compare it with the cosmetic overrides. Helmet is bigger for one, it's generally shinier, etc.

Maybe they don't want people to start realizing the old armor was more realistic looking.

Just checked, I can confirm Lucy Pinder has big melons.

My new friend is nowhere to be found, probably lost himself in a quagmire of sites with large chested girls. Farewell my friend, I'll never forget you.

ACnQNoD.png

Killed some more people today:

9IPyJzo.png

3U1BzWv.png

CZg6RSV.png

eVcZua3.png

jLsFGiK.png

g4IvWq2.png

HPIQR7T.png

YPNA4BL.png

ITQmLfq.png

EjBY1W4.png

Died today, went afk for 10 second to close the door of my room and when I returned I could do nothing but watch helplessly the guy who rushed me deliver the final blow with his Corr D Spear. I was skulled (I always am) and wasn't praying so lost my G2H.

This really pissed me off, but with a lot of help from some Sal's members I got it back after a couple floors and soon was back to doing what I do best: gathering Rune set donations for my EoS war fund.

I will be back to avenge my father.

Made him eat once nice going.

Didn't eat at all. I didn't know the max hit of gravite 2h. It's way too high at 440. I got hit 350 or something to get koed.

Wasn't there for long but it wasn't a great experience. Right before I was going to skull on Micael for the dm two guys attacked us, the guy who attacked me I earlier turned down. And it was quite obvious we were about to dm. Anyone ever heard of a dm? Hello? Anyway, later some guy called me scared because I wanted to dm Micael instead of him; it's funny that people think that calling someone scared is actually going to help them get a fight. I'm not 14 anymore.

I feel like the community in legacy pking is even worse than in pre-eoc pking, which is why the PJ timer was put in. But I'll be back eventually anyway.

Edited by Sobend

I don't notice much of a difference tbh, but I've been clanning and PKing for so long I'm pretty much immune to all sorts of unpleasant people, let's call them that. I don't even notice it anymore.

But yeah a lot less PKers nowadays so the ones around have to be dicks to get fights, especially if they suck and can't compete with the most experienced of us. They resort to attacking players with a lower combat level than them without even asking in an attempt to gain na unfair advantage. I'm sure you've noticed but you can hit a lot higher now, and if you get rushed the time it takes you to pot up and get battle ready you'll be down to half lp which gives the rusher a precious advantage that often makes the difference.

That whole situation yesterday was hilarious, you were about to fight a player 6 levels higher than you with a Rune set and a Gravite 2H using Ranged but yeah you were obviously terrified of him. :P

lPpSP4x.png

TZD1U7t.png

NrgJnt2.png

Last fight I screenied the death and not the loot so you can see he had full Zamorak Warpriest.

In Legacy while do they still use the ghost for Wilderness level. It's as if they think people are longing for the days you couldn't go pking in the Wilderness lol.

In Legacy while do they still use the ghost for Wilderness level. It's as if they think people are longing for the days you couldn't go pking in the Wilderness lol.

Maybe they're catering to the skillers?