Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Renegaderp

Gotham TV Show

Hey guys,

I recently started watching Gotham. I like the concept, focus more on the city and people rather than Batman/Bruce Wayne.

I feel like most of the actors are doing a pretty good job too, Cobblepot seems really convincing, and I can't wait to see the Riddler in action, although we've seen his alter ego.

Episode 3 ended with a pretty big cliffhanger too :s

What do you guys think about the storyline, concept, etc?

~Rene

Not a Batman fan but I don't understand how all of the villains are around while Bruce Wayne is a little boy. I thought the villains were around Bruce Wayne's age, not older?

Not a Batman fan but I don't understand how all of the villains are around while Bruce Wayne is a little boy. I thought the villains were around Bruce Wayne's age, not older?

While Batman had a hand in creating some of his villains (like Joker, who saw Batman and was so scared he fell into a vat of chemicals) quite a few of them predate him. That's why Batman's appearance was such a revelation- the gang leaders had pretty much absolute control over the city for years, when suddenly some dude with seemingly supernatural powers comes along and single handedly leads a crusade against crime.

Enjoying it, girlfriend is batman fanatic. Hope the story unfolds some more, i like seeing things that influence Bruce Wayne to eventually become batman. For now the show seems more like a good cop/bad cop sitcom but i believe it will tell more of a story as it goes on :)