Favorite cars/modifications?

My favorite cars are:

Skyline/GTR

Mercedes C63 AMG

VW Golf MK1

Subaru WRX STI

All of which I want.

As for modifications, I love dump valves, remaps and exhausts :P

My favorites are American sports cars, I think they evoke more raw power than their European counterparts and when you drive them you aren't saying "look at me I'm $$$$$$." Not to mention that they are much cheaper. My favorite is the Corvette, I think I'm more likely to buy a Mustang though (maybe even a Shelby Mustang GT500, but those are a lot more expensive than the cheaper ones). I don't really like the new Mustang, it looks nice but not like a real Mustang. I wish Ford retained more of the original 1960s Mustang look, the new model is growing on me though. I'd also like a retro 50s/60s convertible but those are less practical, plus those seem to me more like a family-oriented car (needless to say I am not going to have a family in the near future (hopefully lol)). Also they are a lot more work.

Honestly I will never get the above, they are more expensive than other cars capable of getting you from point A to B. Plus I'd feel like people were judging me lol.

Too many to list.

I fell in love with the McLaren F1 back in the '90s when it was new. I'll probably never own one. But still.

I'm thinking about getting a Mustang when I finish undergrad as I'll likely be getting into a real estate partnership that will make plenty of money and have housing paid for. I am loving that sixth-gen look.

There are a bunch of older cars I like as well, the '68 Mustang Cobra Jet is probably my favorite car of all time, the '38 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic is the most beautiful car ever designed, the Ferrari 250 GTB is a favorite, and I love the C5 Corvettes.

Yeah, you may have figured out cars are kind of my thing...

I'm more into comfort and technology rather than fast cars. These two cars and the truck come to mind when I think of cars I would have in my dream garage.

Tesla Model S

2g5Dvizl.png?1

Rolls Royce Phantom (Extended Wheelbase)

L6JJ3fxl.jpg

Toyota Hilux (Version below features Arctic modifications for Top Gear)

BHTPGo7l.jpg

Edited by Ambo100

I like all kinds of cars, but I don't think I mentioned much of my luxury tastes.

2015-bentley-mulsanne-speed-side-view-photos.jpg

Bentley Mulsanne - for the discerning rubber-shredder. 752 lb-ft (1020 nm) of torque to go along with its muscular lines and huge cabin.

Audi-A7-3-0-TFSI-2012-widescreen-21.jpg

Audi A7 - just love the lines on this car. Everything about it *fits*.

Jaguar_XF_2.2_D_(Facelift)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_5._Oktober_2013,_M%C3%BCnster.jpg

Jaguar XF - In the legacy Jags, I liked the XJ, and I think this better carries that tradition than the new XJ.

I know next to nothing about cars, but my dream car is probably a convertible. Classic is better, but modern ones are fine as well. Girls don't like them because it messes up their hair though =/

Just tell them their hair is sexy when it's messed up.

(not a lie in my case, your mileage may vary)

Edited by Thomas Jefferson

had no idea so many people here were millionaires

0623111251-copy2.jpg?w=594&h=590

I think individual cars are inefficient relics of suburbia. I'm doing everything I can to live in a city that will allow me to rely on public transit for 95% of my travel.

I think individual cars are inefficient relics of suburbia. I'm doing everything I can to live in a city that will allow me to rely on public transit for 95% of my travel.

Right, I get by most of the time without a car, but I still dream :P

4edgy5me, bro.

4edgy5me, bro.

How is that edgy?

4edgy5me, bro.

How is that edgy?

He just wanted to show you his sick maymays.