Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Renegaderp

Tables

Hey Salmons!

I tried to drag and drop a table from Excel onto a post (well more specifically, my Fight Kiln guide) but all that came out was a mesh of words :s

This sounds stupid, but can anyone tell me how to make a table on here?

Thanks in advance,

~Rene

I think we had a discussion about this a little while ago and we couldn't figure out how to make a table on here :P.

Just take a picture of the excel sheet and you'll be fine.

In my shades of mort'ton updates I just put excel tables onto paint and uploaded them as images. It worked, it made Sobend very angry but that doesn't really matter unless you are Sobend.

Alright, thanks guys!

In my shades of mort'ton updates I just put excel tables onto paint and uploaded them as images. It worked, it made Sobend very angry but that doesn't really matter unless you are Sobend.

Yeah well, I'd prefer to not make anyone angry if I can help it :)

The discussion ended with lilshu creating a minor bbcode for tables, but never releasing it due to the fact that it can break the tables used to create the site layout itself, in laymens, you are better off just taking a screenshot of it and posting the picture.

Alright, thanks guys!

Yeah well, I'd prefer to not make anyone angry if I can help it :)

Make sure you make it as confusing and complicated as possible please, the angrier Sobends gets the better!