Sal's RuneScape Forum
Forrest Jump

PC Gaming Club

The gaming year of 2014  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What was the biggest disappointment of 2014?

• Assassin's Creed: Unity
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    • Destiny
    • Elder Scrolls: Online
    • The Sims 4
    • Thief
    • Sid Meyer's Civilization: Beyond Earth
    • Watch Dogs
    • Wildstar
  2. 2. What was the best game of 2014?

• Dark Souls 2
    • Divinity: Original Sin
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Far Cry 4
    • FIFA 2015
    • Heroes of Warcraft
    • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • SMITE
    • South Park: Stick of Truth
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  3. 3. What is the most anticipated game of 2015?

• Assassin's Creed: Victory
    • Batman: Arkham Knight
    • EVOLVE
    • Grand Theft Auto 5
    • Just Cause 3
    • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
    • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
    • Star Wars: Battlefront
    • The Witcher 3
    • Tom Clancy's The Division

Anyone buy ARK: Survival Evolved? I bought it after watching a few videos and livestreams and I got to say it is a pretty fun game to play. The only downside i got to say is that early levels is crap and resource grinding can be a nice doggy! at times.

Hey, you can see for yourself how many games I have on Steam. I think I have more unplayed games than your entire Steam library, so do not come and talk about "so many other games". Granted, I am no Reep, but I have a lot to play through too... :xd:

When my parents said to "stash something away for my old age", they were talking about Steam games

Eggh is totally right. I would have finished a ton more games if it was not for Dota 2. Now that I have not played Dota 2 much, I have been clearing large games rapidly. :xd:

I'm in the same boat; 900 hours on CSGO (have had it for ~1 year) and a lot of games I need to play. Witcher 3, Wolfenstein TNO, FTL, Saints Row 2-3... ;-;

Q: What do you do without electricity for two hours?

A: Whip out your fiancée's laptop, fire up a Game Boy Advance emulator, play Pokemon Gold well after the power is restored

Hey, you can see for yourself how many games I have on Steam. I think I have more unplayed games than your entire Steam library, so do not come and talk about "so many other games". Granted, I am no Reep, but I have a lot to play through too... :xd:

When my parents said to "stash something away for my old age", they were talking about Steam games

Eggh is totally right. I would have finished a ton more games if it was not for Dota 2. Now that I have not played Dota 2 much, I have been clearing large games rapidly. :xd:

I'm in the same boat; 900 hours on CSGO (have had it for ~1 year) and a lot of games I need to play. Witcher 3, Wolfenstein TNO, FTL, Saints Row 2-3... ;-;

Witcher 3 is great, I mean I'm playing it on PS4 but still, I assume the PC version is great (probably better.... definitely better).

Edited by Nitua

My Byzantium save so far (Common Sense DLC):

XixMLr5.jpg

Contantinople has 19 base tax currently. 100K Army (80K Byzantine soldiers and 20K mercs). Sicily, Wallachia and Georgia are marches. Contantinople and Sofia have T3 fortresses to stop Austrian invasions, rest are cheap T1 fortresses. Wallachia's capital has a T3 fortress too which helps a lot.

Vassal armies Sicily usually has 22K soldiers, Wallachia about 16-18K and Georgia 18Kish. Georgia is slightly bigger than in the screenshot, I recovered three of her core provinces in two quick wars.

Goa in India belongs to me, and that's the only piece of land I own outside Europe, Asia Minor and Northern Africa.

Allied with France, Scandinavia and Prussia (with only one province after a failed offensive war, they didn't call me because I was busy fighting in a different war).

I participated in the religious war siding with the Protestant League + Castille/Spain, France and Sweden/Scandinavia + minors against Austria, England/UK, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Portugal, Papal States (original Papal territory + Tuscany, Ferrara, Modena, Siena and other minors), Mantua (Matua + all of the Milanese and Venetian territory) and Burgundy + minors. Ended with religious peace but we technically lost with The Palatinate (Protestant League leader) becoming a Vassal of Poland (Emperor at the time). Somehow the religious peace event still triggered so it wasn't too bad. Kinda ridiculous we lost due to The Palatinate getting sieged pretty quickly; France and Spain were holding their own against the German Catholic League + Poland and Sweden was doing decently against Russia + Lithuania taking into account they were heavily outnumbered. I was wrecking Italy and dealing with a couple Austrian attacks and about to enter Southern Austria when The Palatinate surrendered.

Now I plan to expand my Indian trade company, help Prussia recover their land and force Austria to release Bohemia or Hungary.

Edited by Micael Fatia

My Byzantium save so far (Common Sense DLC):

XixMLr5.jpg

Contantinople has 19 base taxe currently. 100K Army (80K Byzantine soldiers and 20K mercs). Sicily, Wallachia and Georgia are marches. Contantinople and Sofia have T3 fortresses to stop Austrian invasions, rest are cheap T1 fortresses. Wallachia's capital has a T3 fortress too which helps a lot.

Vassal armies Sicily usually has 22K soldiers, Wallachia about 16-18K and Georgia 18Kish. Georgia is slightly bigger than is the screenshot, I recovered three of her core provinces in two quick wars.

Goa in India belongs to me, and that's the only piece of land I own outside Europe, Asia Minor and Northern Africa.

Allied with France, Scandinavia and Prussia (with only one province after a failed offensive war, they didn't call me because I was busy fighting in a different war).

I participated in the religious war siding with the Protestant League + Castille/Spain, France and Sweden/Scandinavia + minors against Austria, England/UK, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Portugal, Papal States (original Papal territory + Tuscany, Ferrara, Modena, Siena and other minors), Mantua (Matua + all of the Milanese and Venetian territory) and Burgundy + minors. Ended with religious peace but we technically lost with The Palatinate (Protestant League leader) becoming a Vassal of Poland (Emperor at the time). Somehow the religious peace event still triggered so it wasn't too bad. Kinda ridiculous we lost due to The Palatinate getting sieged pretty quickly; France and Spain were holding their own against the German Catholic League + Poland and Sweden was doing decently against Russia + Lithuania taking into account they were heavily outnumbered. I was wrecking Italy and dealing with a couple Austrian attacks and about to enter Southern Austria when The Palatinate surrendered.

Now I plan to expand my Indian trade company, help Prussia recover their land and force Austria to release Bohemia or Hungary.

Why the 20k mercenaries? O_o

In my game as Japan (1714 currently), I have united Japan fairly early (I did make the mistake to not subjugate every single daimyo before uniting, oh well), though my expansion was cramped by Ming and Korea being allied to one another since 1444 though, fortunately, I fought exactly zero wars against them despite hostile relations throughout the game (and occasionally some Korea/Manchu alliances), which though forced me to find different expansion avenues. Therefore, after annexing Ainu and Kamchatka (Risk fans only), I went for colonisation of Taiwan, Philippines and parts of Indonesia along with vassalisations here and there, leading to many internal "Co-Prosperity Sphere" jokes and a ticket straight to hell, first class. Picked a couple fights with Brunei, but England and Spain came much earlier than I though (1580 or so), protectorating like no tomorrow, so the expansion direction became 100% eastward, having by then led to a Japanese Mexico already, and then to a Japanese California and a Japanese Chile. The latter loved to pick fights with Peru (Spanish colony), leading to, as of yet, two wars with Spain, the first one ended in a white peace after they invaded the Philippines, the latter still in progress but heading to the same result (except for a pure moment of trolling, with a 10k army sieging Barcellona after traversing the whole friggin' Eurasia) :D

screenshot is coming

Well actually... I'm not exactly sure why now that I think about it. :P

I used the navy strategy to get started, disbanded my armies and spent all my ducats in galleys and then waited for the Ottomans to split their navy so I could wreck both fleets separately. Then I just blocked the Constantinople passage and took over the Greek and Bulgarian lands. First war got me Ottoman Greece and the second Bulgaria. At this point my fleet was already much better than the Ottoman so I was safe, but my army was pretty small and my manpower horrendous. My only choice was to have a main 10Kish army and about 7-8K mercenaries, I'd use the mercenaries for pretty much everything and the main army as backup.

Like mercs would siege everything and take the atrition losses, attack 2-3 days before the main army to get better positioned on the field and take more losses etc - all to save manpower.

I guess now I don't really need it with that crazy 140K manpower, but rather than disband it I hired a few more to make it a 20K army and match the other ones. :P

Probably a waste of money now though, mercs are expensive to maintain and I could likely afford another two 20K "normal" armies if I were to dismiss them.

Sounds like a pretty fun game, I have yet to play as Japan. :P

Did you westernise? How do you deal with the unit power differences? It's not too bad as Byzantium because the Eastern units are not that horrible, and the cavalry is better, but Japan probably has awful units.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Kicked the Bards's Tale IV kickstarter today

if you never heard of the series check it out

https://www.kickstar...e-bards-tale-iv

bought the pack that includes the coming Torment: Tides of Numenera and Wasteland 2

since I'll buy the former upon release anyway and the latter was on my list, this pack for 75$ is actually a real good deal, more so since it's in $ instead of €

Edited by Egghebrecht

Did you westernise?
Yep. It was very fun trying to satisfy the westernization conditions, and by "fun" I mean "good heavens why did I even try", mostly because of the requirement of having a core province of yours next to a core Western province, but not one in a trade company. Since everything in Asia and Africa belongs to trade companies, I had to get creative, and, since colonial nations count, colonised western Mexico to get next to either France or Great Britain. Meanwhile I was at war with Mesoamerican nations, and annexed one. I was all "yay, border with a western nation". Right away, the game was all like "yay, you now have a colonial nation and no more provinces there are yours!".

Reaction not pictured for the sake of the children. 10 years lost. >_<

How do you deal with the unit power differences?
The French way: run until not possible to run, try to find defensive positions, try to divide bigger armies to mop them up one by one, etc. Then, once my 30k army was pursued by a 95k Portuguese army (don't laugh, they're in an union under Spain). The strategy was bold: run eastward through Portuguese Brazil then southward through British Argentina (hehehehe), until a transport fleet managed to reach the vicinity. They boarded the fleet with literally hours to spare, and took off to South Africa, that I reached with my fleet at 4% condition (friggin' phew). Dunkerque ain't got nothin' on the Empire

Japan probably has awful units
Yep, not as awful as native ones, but still...the plan is holding a Western core sometime before the end of the game and make it recruit personnel like no tomorrow.

Yeah, in my game I think Vanille's is the only one I have yet to unlock. Highly doubt I've reached the halfway point but should be approaching it. :P

I should really get back to it, but so many other games I've already bought in promotions which I want to try first that I don't see myself completing it anytime soon. :(

I finished Final Fantasy XIII 4 days ago, and I managed to 100% complete it (achievement-wise) about 15 minutes ago, so I figured it was time to actually answer you.

Hechatoncheir, Vanille's summon, is fought about halfway through Chapter 11 (out of a total of 13). Had you defeated Hechatoncheir, you would have had to traverse 4 areas more. A tower, a village, Chapter 12's area and Chapter 13's area. Basically, you were about 75%-80% done with the game, actually. :P

What surprised me was that you could keep playing the game after having beat the Final boss. That actually unlocked the last stage of the Crystarium, and you were able to play through the last chapter again (with a direct teleport to the final boss areas) to finish off achievements.

...and that was somewhat needed because the power gap needed between finishing the story and then taking on the 2 hardest monsters were pretty gigantic. They were not particularily hard, you just need stats, equipment and a good tactic. :P

Anyone buy ARK: Survival Evolved? I bought it after watching a few videos and livestreams and I got to say it is a pretty fun game to play. The only downside i got to say is that early levels is crap and resource grinding can be a nice doggy! at times.

It looks absolutely awesome, and I saw a TON of sales during the Summer Sale, but didn't pick it up myself. Hopefully I'll get it in the upcoming month - what are your impressions a little over a week later now?

Q: What do you do without electricity for two hours?

A: Whip out your fiancée's laptop, fire up a Game Boy Advance emulator, play Pokemon Gold well after the power is restored

I lost a half day at school playing through Pokemon Silver again... when you're playing at 100x speed the game is just too much fun to push through. Gotta do it all in one sitting and it feels so fulfilling when you defeat both regions and Red.

If you guys want a cheap dinosaur shooter thingy, ORION Prelude is pretty good. It has come a long long way from terrible to good.

The survival genre isn't for me, so ARK isn't really on my radar.

If you like Rogue-like games or 2D platform games, I strongly recommend Rogue Legacy. I have played it a bit casually the last few days, and I have had a blast. Definately a fun game. :P

Works really well with an Xbox 360 controller too!

Edited by Yuanrang

If you like Rogue-like games
nethack only roguelike

all others are unclean

(the Japan game in EU4 ended up being a massive Europe&Colonies vs. Japan gangbang from 1770 onward (don't you love it when Spain inherits Portugal *AND* Great fudgeing Britain), leading me to losing all colonies and a fair bit of Indonesia; at least the Japan archipelago was left untouched. Started a Muscovy game right after, and in 1570 I'm on the verge of forming Russia and westernize. Muscovy STRONK)

Edited by Arianna

nethack only roguelike

all others are unclean

Hey, FTL and Rogue Legacy are awesome rogue-like games. 'nuff said.

nethack only roguelike

all others are unclean

(the Japan game in EU4 ended up being a massive Europe&Colonies vs. Japan gangbang from 1770 onward (don't you love it when Spain inherits Portugal *AND* Great fudgeing Britain), leading me to losing all colonies and a fair bit of Indonesia; at least the Japan archipelago was left untouched. Started a Muscovy game right after, and in 1570 I'm on the verge of forming Russia and westernize. Muscovy STRONK)

I hope you've been tag-teaming Poland-Lithuania with Austria since the beginning, because if you haven't you're going to have so much fun in the future when the Commonwealth monster allies Sweden/Scandinavia and they decide to have a little fun with you. :P

But then again some fortresses in the right provinces + Russian winter attrition are deadly, just make for boring wars because you have to run around avoiding their armies.

I finished Final Fantasy XIII 4 days ago, and I managed to 100% complete it (achievement-wise) about 15 minutes ago, so I figured it was time to actually answer you.

Hechatoncheir, Vanille's summon, is fought about halfway through Chapter 11 (out of a total of 13). Had you defeated Hechatoncheir, you would have had to traverse 4 areas more. A tower, a village, Chapter 12's area and Chapter 13's area. Basically, you were about 75%-80% done with the game, actually. :P

What surprised me was that you could keep playing the game after having beat the Final boss. That actually unlocked the last stage of the Crystarium, and you were able to play through the last chapter again (with a direct teleport to the final boss areas) to finish off achievements.

...and that was somewhat needed because the power gap needed between finishing the story and then taking on the 2 hardest monsters were pretty gigantic. They were not particularily hard, you just need stats, equipment and a good tactic. :P

Really? That's somewhat... disappointing. I didn't find the game that long or interesting until the point where I stopped, was kinda hopping it'd get better from there on. It seems 85% of the game is just you trying to escape from Cocoon then. :/

Like I said not an horrible game, but not really what I had expected from a Final Fantasy. Really miss the storylines and simplicity of the FFs of old. :/

Hope you had fun. :)

New GoT chapter released today, can't wait for Steam for finish installing it. :P

Really? That's somewhat... disappointing. I didn't find the game that long or interesting until the point where I stopped, was kinda hopping it'd get better from there on. It seems 85% of the game is just you trying to escape from Cocoon then. :/

Like I said not an horrible game, but not really what I had expected from a Final Fantasy. Really miss the storylines and simplicity of the FFs of old. :/

Hope you had fun. :)

New GoT chapter released today, can't wait for Steam for finish installing it. :P

I totally agree with you.

The game was basically "Get out of Cocoon, then go back and defeat the bad guys". I thought the story was fairly okay in the beginning, but as a whole, it was epically disappointing. It was nothing like the story in the old NES/SNES/PSOne/PS2 Final Fantasy games. There just was not much gameplay. You had 64 hunts and some trophies to get, but there was not a single Minigame or any distraction beyond that. I think that was one of the more depressing facts, because quite frankly, the Story was a weakpoint, 3.5 of the main characters were poorly portrayed, and it felt more like a grind to do complete the game. The hardest boss in the game was basically the developers taking one of the stronger mobs in the game (that you had to farm for 10-15 hours for Crystarium Points and money by the way), slightly altering the model, giving it 15 million hitpoints and giving it some strong damage abilities. Certainly no Emerald Weapon, Penance or Ozma.

To be fair, the beginning was the better part of the game. If you felt that was a disappointing part, you will not enjoy the rest. It feels like an incomplete game in so many ways, feeling rushed and not very well designed.

I am sceptical about Final Fantasy XIII-2, but I will finish it for the sake of it. I was not a big fan of FF III and FF V either, but I completed them. I suppose I will give FF XII-2 a chance as well. Hell, I am more excited about a remake of Final Fantasy VII or a release on Steam for Final Fantasy VI or Tactics, than I will be about Final Fantasy XIII. Heck, first thing I did when I 100%'d the game was to delete it. It will not take 50 GB of space on my harddrive. :P

It was an okay game. A massive disappointment in a great genre, but an okay game with some cool stuff, and lots of letdowns. It was a 7ish out of 10.

nethack only roguelike

all others are unclean

I hope you've been tag-teaming Poland-Lithuania with Austria since the beginning, because if you haven't you're going to have so much fun in the future when the Commonwealth monster allies Sweden/Scandinavia and they decide to have a little fun with you. :P

But then again some fortresses in the right provinces + Russian winter attrition are deadly, just make for boring wars because you have to run around avoiding their armies.

Nope. Austria hates me (well, it doesn't like me enough) and they haven't attacked Poland once. Austria and Poland had a lot of fun tag-teaming Hungary, however. Poland did indeed form the Commonwealth, though soon after it made the big mistake of attacking Sweden. Not a big mistake per se, Sweden was kinda weak at the time, however, hellooooo HRE religion war. which led to the Commonwealth becoming a large paradeground for armies from all over Europe.

A gem from this game:

Blz3Erm.jpg

I...what? (Ottomans are still Sunni, of course.) Not that I'd complain, Poland was in the Protestant league, so the Ottomans had a field day (har har har), along with Austria and yours truly.

I totally agree with you.

The game was basically "Get out of Cocoon, then go back and defeat the bad guys". I thought the story was fairly okay in the beginning, but as a whole, it was epically disappointing. It was nothing like the story in the old NES/SNES/PSOne/PS2 Final Fantasy games. There just was not much gameplay. You had 64 hunts and some trophies to get, but there was not a single Minigame or any distraction beyond that. I think that was one of the more depressing facts, because quite frankly, the Story was a weakpoint, 3.5 of the main characters were poorly portrayed, and it felt more like a grind to do complete the game. The hardest boss in the game was basically the developers taking one of the stronger mobs in the game (that you had to farm for 10-15 hours for Crystarium Points and money by the way), slightly altering the model, giving it 15 million hitpoints and giving it some strong damage abilities. Certainly no Emerald Weapon, Penance or Ozma.

To be fair, the beginning was the better part of the game. If you felt that was a disappointing part, you will not enjoy the rest. It feels like an incomplete game in so many ways, feeling rushed and not very well designed.

I am sceptical about Final Fantasy XIII-2, but I will finish it for the sake of it. I was not a big fan of FF III and FF V either, but I completed them. I suppose I will give FF XII-2 a chance as well. Hell, I am more excited about a remake of Final Fantasy VII or a release on Steam for Final Fantasy VI or Tactics, than I will be about Final Fantasy XIII. Heck, first thing I did when I 100%'d the game was to delete it. It will not take 50 GB of space on my harddrive. :P

It was an okay game. A massive disappointment in a great genre, but an okay game with some cool stuff, and lots of letdowns. It was a 7ish out of 10.

Graphics-wise I can't complain because the game is pretty damn realistic, but after reading your review I feel it is pretty much it's only strong point. I really thought I wasn't halfway yet, and that everything I had done until that point was basically the character building/bonding part that serves to get you to feel connected to the characters. I thought the real thing and the real plot was about to begin, which is why it is a massive dissapointment for me. Don't think I'll bother finishing it. :/

GoT: A Telltale Games Series (Don't open if you don't want spoilers)

Oh my god that final decision. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, damnit!

They pulled a George R.R. Martin. :cry:

Rodrik was my favourite character, with Asher being my second a little far behind. That's why I felt he had to be the one dying, to save his brother and to die a hero's death. A perfect ending for his tragic role in the game, finally when it felt at least something good had happened to him in the form of Elaena's affection (poor girl, first her brother and now her lover...).

The moment you have to make the choice was beautifully done, you can feel your heart tightening as you realise you're saying goodbye to a great lovable character, no matter whom you choose.

I think I made the right choice, Rodrik had already suffered so much trying to be the lord his house deserved, and his sacrifice to save his brother further proves he was an honourable man. His final words were also epic, cementing Asher's new position. His death was brutal, Zack Fair style fighting to the very end. Even when you know he's dead already you keep pushing the buttons to try to make him deal another blow to one of the soldiers and to fight a little longer.

Now it's all up to Asher, to be the man he was born to be and take the opportunity his brother gave him to stop being the black sheep of the family. I take solace in the fact Asher is also a pretty damn awesome character, and that Rodrik got to do the frick frack with lady Elaena before his death (and it's very probable it'll be disclosed in the future he impregnated her in order to make his death less sad. If Asher gets chosen instead then Rodrik & Elaena would've liked named their kid after him).

As for the traitor (always the one Ethan didn't favour I'm guessing) as much of a dick as he was (I punched him when he started talking crap lols) I didn't want to kill him. Though when the time came I decided to go all lord Eddard Stark on him, the law is the law and promises must be honoured. And the whole "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword" yada yada.

Finn deserved a better death. He was a bit grumpy but you could tell he was a loyal friend, and even though he disliked Cotter he came to his defence when the white walkers appeared. Pity he died the way he did.

I tried to stab Ramsay lmao. :P

Knew it was the right choice, as much of an ass he is he does appreciate bravery and a challenge once in a while. I guess suckups bore him. Pity about Arthur/Quiver though, he seemed like a nice fella. Another George R.R. Martin.

I suspect Royland and Beshka will die the next chapter, possibly Asher too (lol) making Ryon the Forrester lord.

Just slightly pissed off I let Gryff live now.

And now the unbearable wait.

Graphics-wise I can't complain because the game is pretty damn realistic, but after reading your review I feel it is pretty much it's only strong point. I really thought I wasn't halfway yet, and that everything I had done until that point was basically the character building/bonding part that serves to get you to feel connected to the characters. I thought the real thing and the real plot was about to begin, which is why it is a massive dissapointment for me. Don't think I'll bother finishing it. :/

I know, right? I really thought the beginning was okay in terms of character progression, and I felt like things were coming together. It felt a bit like running away from Midgar and escaping the Shin-ra corporation (although obvious that took a long time in Final Fantasy XIII), but... what can I say? While I liked the beginning of the game (I mean, that part was not bad. Pretty scenery and an okay story, so I can accept that.), Chapter 10 ends with you escaping Eden through the gate to Grand Pulse. Chapter 11 ends with you defeating Bartandelus for the second time in Oerba where there is nothing (apart from an insignificant derelict robot that serves no purpose in the plot), by the way, only Bartandelus. Then you are going back to Eden to... surprise... defeat Bartandelus for a third time and the final boss that you only got to know about because you defeated Bartandelus the second time.

Basically, you escape Eden by defeating Bartandelus to go to Gran Pulse to be found by Bartandelus to defeat him, just to learn why you have to go back to Eden to find Bartandelus, and defeat him and his master plan.

The last 3 chapters honestly felt pointless and so insanely rushed, I can not even begin to describe how much everything fell apart. Chapter 11, which I felt was the longest chapter of the game, had zero plot relevance until the fight with Bartandeleus (second time) and the cutscene related to that. Everything else was just finding out where I was supposed to go in a massive area, going through a cave, climb a 7-level tower guarded by a Fal'cie and through a long-dead village. Add in some "Oh look at this" cutscenes and a few bosses here and there, and it was just a long walk with no purpose. Very disappointing.

....I really hope they can hurry up porting VI and Tactics from Android to Steam, and the fact that X and X-2 being compatible with PS4 means that it can be ported to Steam. I will 100% FFXIII-2 as well, for OCD's sake, but honestly.. I doubt it can be worse storywise than XIII. :P

(I would advice you to avoid XIII games and let them be a mistake you will not associate with, and then rather buy IV on Steam if you want some good Final Fantasy stories. :P)

It looks absolutely awesome, and I saw a TON of sales during the Summer Sale, but didn't pick it up myself. Hopefully I'll get it in the upcoming month - what are your impressions a little over a week later now?

I just spent 3 hours building a decent size dino pen and i only got one layer of fences up. Thinking about cheaping out on the next layer or so. Also the taming timers are a nice doggy!

showed the gee eff the wolf among us and now she's hogging my computer :(

can't blame her however, the game is absolutely gorgeous in 5k and nigh unplayable without an xbox controller

showed the gee eff the wolf among us and now she's hogging my computer :(

can't blame her however, the game is absolutely gorgeous in 5k and nigh unplayable without an xbox controller

Really, fantastic game. I basically love everything Telltale does - I'm working through their Game of Thrones series at the moment, and a new update for that came out just the other day!

I just spent 3 hours building a decent size dino pen and i only got one layer of fences up. Thinking about cheaping out on the next layer or so. Also the taming timers are a nice doggy!

I dunno, the game still looks to me like a survival minecraft clone in a sea of minecraft survival clones. Is there anything particularly compelling about ARK that similar games don't have?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.