Sal's RuneScape Forum
Forrest Jump

PC Gaming Club

The gaming year of 2014  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What was the biggest disappointment of 2014?

• Assassin's Creed: Unity
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    • Destiny
    • Elder Scrolls: Online
    • The Sims 4
    • Thief
    • Sid Meyer's Civilization: Beyond Earth
    • Watch Dogs
    • Wildstar
  2. 2. What was the best game of 2014?

• Dark Souls 2
    • Divinity: Original Sin
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Far Cry 4
    • FIFA 2015
    • Heroes of Warcraft
    • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • SMITE
    • South Park: Stick of Truth
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  3. 3. What is the most anticipated game of 2015?

• Assassin's Creed: Victory
    • Batman: Arkham Knight
    • EVOLVE
    • Grand Theft Auto 5
    • Just Cause 3
    • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
    • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
    • Star Wars: Battlefront
    • The Witcher 3
    • Tom Clancy's The Division

Does anyone here play Starcraft? :(

1 or 2? I play 2.

Does anyone here play Starcraft? :(

Well I'm watching X play it on youtube, and it looks pretty good. Is it on steam?

Battlefield 3 No Origin Crack released by Razor1911. Makes it so you don't have to go through Origin to start Battlefield 3. Just search 'Battlefield 3 Origin' on everyone's favourite pirate site :(

The official BF3 Twitter account confirmed it won't get you banned and it's well worth it imo :D

TF2 is really fun. I think I do best as the pyro. :(

that's cause pyro is easiest class :D

Did I mention I'm also terrible at the game? :P

Did I mention I'm also terrible at the game? :P

not saying you're good or bad just stating that pyro is easy :D

TF2 is really fun. I think I do best as the pyro. :D

that's cause pyro is easiest class :P

How can you say that? There's definately easier classes than the pyro, certainly? I realize it's all about get close and torch 'em up, but surely, other classes are far more convenient. :(

How can you say that? There's definately easier classes than the pyro, certainly? I realize it's all about get close and torch 'em up, but surely, other classes are far more convenient. :(

Ehhhhhhh heavy is pretty easy if you know what you're doing but pyro is ALWAYS easy.

Ehhhhhhh heavy is pretty easy if you know what you're doing but pyro is ALWAYS easy.

Heavy is probably my second favorite class, if you get yourself into a good position with a medic you can just mow down everybody. :P

Can't seem to get the hang of the spy though. I've gotten a few backstabs but that's just about it. And demoman is just impossible to use. :P

Heavy is probably my second favorite class, if you get yourself into a good position with a medic you can just mow down everybody. :P

Can't seem to get the hang of the spy though. I've gotten a few backstabs but that's just about it. And demoman is just impossible to use. :P

spy is probably the hardest class to get the hang of, and for the love of god don't be that guy who thinks his disguse makes it so it's no obvious when he's running the other way everyone else is :P

speaking of heavy, i love you bg 2fort

spy is probably the hardest class to get the hang of, and for the love of god don't be that guy who thinks his disguse makes it so it's no obvious when he's running the other way everyone else is :P

I'm not, I try to act like I'm walking forward with them, but It is honestly really hard to do. I think disguising myself as an engineer could help, because you can honestly find engineers running backwards to set up turrets and whatnot.

I'm not, I try to act like I'm walking forward with them, but It is honestly really hard to do. I think disguising myself as an engineer could help, because you can honestly find engineers running backwards to set up turrets and whatnot.

And then everyone is like "wait EVERY SPY is always an engineer!" and they just flame thrower you. :P

Invisibility is your friend. Get behind their lines while invisible and then do your damage.

TF2 is really fun. I think I do best as the pyro. :P

Heavy is probably my second favorite class, if you get yourself into a good position with a medic you can just mow down everybody. :D

Can't seem to get the hang of the spy though. I've gotten a few backstabs but that's just about it. And demoman is just impossible to use. :lol:

And then everyone is like "wait EVERY SPY is always an engineer!" and they just flame thrower you. :P

Invisibility is your friend. Get behind their lines while invisible and then do your damage.

Speaking of which, a spy disguised as an engineer came up and started sapping my sentry. While I was right next to it. I was like "wtf u doin son" and killed him. :D

Also there was a guy on my team called Garryfudgingoak (uncensored). I had respect for that guy. :lol:

EDIT: Got a mann co. supply crate. Is it worth buying the key and opening it?

Edited by Admiral

No, only certain crates are more valuable than others. In general, they're mostly all fairly worthless and not worth buying a key, unless you're good at merchanting ingame.

Spies are insanely easy once you can stay invisible all the time with the right upgrades. Then you can just pick the moments you want to get the experience you need, you just need to be patient. :(

Got an email from bioware for a SW:TOR beta weekend or whatever. Probably won't play since it's during black friday and I'll be with the woman. :(

Ya avoid buying keys for crates unless they're a rare type of crate. You can look them up on the wiki but usually they aren't worth it. They do make great gifts for friends birthdays that you're too cheap to get something IRL for them :(

Also, for spies, it really depends on the team you're on. Invisibility is always better than a disguise so be careful with what you do. If you're using the deadringer though, don't be an idiot and activate it the second a bullet grazes you. Everybody knows you have one then and just keeps shooting in your general direction.

Also, Pyro is the easiest to be a noob at but fairly hard to master. Any old noob can W+m1 with the backburner but few can set a guy on fire, puff him into a corner, and axetinguish him in a second.

I finally got Mass Effect 1 & 2 to give me something to do while waiting for mods for Skyrim. While the first one feels a little sluggish as far as gameplay goes, I'm still having a bit of fun. Can't wait to start the second, I hear it's a lot smoother.

Might be getting a little bit better with the spy. Using disguise and invisibility i managed to sneak back into a turret position and sap the turrent and the dispenser. I have the feeling the guy might of been blind though, I was standing right there sapping them and he didn't see me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.