Sal's RuneScape Forum
Forrest Jump

PC Gaming Club

The gaming year of 2014  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What was the biggest disappointment of 2014?

• Assassin's Creed: Unity
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    • Destiny
    • Elder Scrolls: Online
    • The Sims 4
    • Thief
    • Sid Meyer's Civilization: Beyond Earth
    • Watch Dogs
    • Wildstar
  2. 2. What was the best game of 2014?

• Dark Souls 2
    • Divinity: Original Sin
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Far Cry 4
    • FIFA 2015
    • Heroes of Warcraft
    • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • SMITE
    • South Park: Stick of Truth
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  3. 3. What is the most anticipated game of 2015?

• Assassin's Creed: Victory
    • Batman: Arkham Knight
    • EVOLVE
    • Grand Theft Auto 5
    • Just Cause 3
    • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
    • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
    • Star Wars: Battlefront
    • The Witcher 3
    • Tom Clancy's The Division

Thanks guys, found it :D

Also just bought S.T.A.L.K.E.R bundle :(

I have 2 coal and 33% off valve, if someone can tell me how I'll trade it for basically any full game (if it's a good deal for you) I know I'm looking at small cheap stuff btw :D

Edited by Joyful Lemon

So... anyone fancy trading coal for coal with me to get the achievement (when it starts working)? That or i have a few vintage TF2 items which i hear are quite rare :(

So I unlocked the FAMAS and it's pretty tricky to use with iron sights and ACOG, but man when you get the RDS for it it becomes massively overpowered.

So I unlocked the FAMAS and it's pretty tricky to use with iron sights and ACOG, but man when you get the RDS for it it becomes massively overpowered.

Yup. Although I shelved it in favor of other rifles that I'm trying to get unlocks for.

Yup. Although I shelved it in favor of other rifles that I'm trying to get unlocks for.

Join my game.

Join my game.

What's your Battlelog name?

So... anyone fancy trading coal for coal with me to get the achievement (when it starts working)? That or i have a few vintage TF2 items which i hear are quite rare :(

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lorddavid1993

I'll trade coal for coal, TF2 items don't interest me and I do't have much of value to offer you (but it'll get an achievement :D)

I'll trade coal for coal, TF2 items don't interest me and I do't have much of value to offer you (but it'll get an achievement :D)

I'll do a coal for coal trade with you. I'll send you a friend request

I'll do a coal for coal trade with you. I'll send you a friend request

Accepted:P

Edited by Joyful Lemon

Got a golden 50% off Valve coupon. :( They're apparently quite rare.

Do you think I would be able to trade one for CSS?

Got a golden 50% off Valve coupon. :( They're apparently quite rare.

Do you think I would be able to trade one for CSS?

You're a lucky guy, all I get are coals and regular coupons.

Coincidentally, I just traded E.Y.E. for CS:S ($7.50 profit like a boss).

Edited by Pig

Anyone want a chance @ BF3 for free? For Christmas?

If so create a brand new Origin account and PM me the details.

It's not guaranteed though.

Edited by SantasFate

Join my game.

redmonke255

fallout 3 75% never played thefallout series but i like the elderscrolls, should i get?

Eh I got bored of it. If you like wasteland stuff and always looking for ammo and weapons its interesting but it's more about surviving than adventuring.

Join my game.

redmonke255

fallout 3 75% never played thefallout series but i like the elderscrolls, should i get?

Eh I got bored of it. If you like wasteland stuff and always looking for ammo and weapons its interesting but it's more about surviving than adventuring.

hmm maybe i'll pass then

wonder if ACR is going to be in the daily sale seeing as all the big ticket stuff have been discounted to some degree so far

I think i'll treat myself to Fallout 3, been waiting for it to be on offer for a while. Then i can play through it after i finish New Vegas, which i got in the autumn sale :D

Still haven't even installed anything (apart from Portal) from the Valve Complete Pack, or KOTOR... Limbo is good so far but i haven't finished. And i bought Amnesia on Desura but i'm scared to even install it :(

I think i'll treat myself to Fallout 3, been waiting for it to be on offer for a while. Then i can play through it after i finish New Vegas, which i got in the autumn sale :D

Still haven't even installed anything (apart from Portal) from the Valve Complete Pack, or KOTOR... Limbo is good so far but i haven't finished. And i bought Amnesia on Desura but i'm scared to even install it :(

just bought fallout myself should be able to play when i wake up after dl

in the mean time need to play more Batman AC

Honestly the hype was the scariest part of Amnesia, the game itself isn't that bad.

Until the water level. And the dungeon. I NOPE'D right out and haven't played since.

Wow so upgrade to 8GB of ram for christmas. BF3 never hiccups anymore and it's super smooth. I'm so happy.

Edited by redmonke

I'm happy, just made a wishlist of 10 games and I get rewarded with GRID the full game :(

I got 25% off penny arcade ;_;

I'm happy, just made a wishlist of 10 games and I get rewarded with GRID the full game :D

I got 25% off penny arcade ;_;

:( Also this game has prompted me to finally get a gamepad, racing with a laptops arrow keys is impossible :D

I just managed to SE an Alienware MX17. No more being unable to game at my dad's :(

I haven't played Amnesia since I got to the part where the wind blew the door open. That was about 2 minutes into the game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.