Sal's RuneScape Forum
Forrest Jump

PC Gaming Club

The gaming year of 2014  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What was the biggest disappointment of 2014?

• Assassin's Creed: Unity
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    • Destiny
    • Elder Scrolls: Online
    • The Sims 4
    • Thief
    • Sid Meyer's Civilization: Beyond Earth
    • Watch Dogs
    • Wildstar
  2. 2. What was the best game of 2014?

• Dark Souls 2
    • Divinity: Original Sin
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Far Cry 4
    • FIFA 2015
    • Heroes of Warcraft
    • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • SMITE
    • South Park: Stick of Truth
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  3. 3. What is the most anticipated game of 2015?

• Assassin's Creed: Victory
    • Batman: Arkham Knight
    • EVOLVE
    • Grand Theft Auto 5
    • Just Cause 3
    • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
    • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
    • Star Wars: Battlefront
    • The Witcher 3
    • Tom Clancy's The Division

https://account.hire...m/tribesascend/

Play this fudgeing game.

This. Most fun from a FPS in ages and I can't wait for the full version of the game to be released. Add me as Joethetwin and we'll go skiing.

Alright, my name is redmonke255 (surprise surprise).

This game is awesome. Though I always get lag spikes and it locks up on me....drives me nuts.

Play this fudgeing game.

This. Most fun from a FPS in ages and I can't wait for the full version of the game to be released. Add me as Joethetwin and we'll go skiing.

This game is awesome. Though I always get lag spikes and it locks up on me....drives me nuts.

*For a limited time only, Like us on facebook and get a Beta Key immediately!

Turns out I can't even create a temporary Facebook account any more. Now it asks me for a phone number and a key code given to me in a text.

Play this fudgeing game.

*For a limited time only, Like us on facebook and get a Beta Key immediately!

Turns out I can't even create a temporary Facebook account any more. Now it asks me for a phone number and a key code given to me in a text.

PMed you a beta key. Got 2 referals for pre-ordering.

Thanks for the key, didn't work though. I'm sure I'll get one soon enough.

ME3 demo was released earlier today, already installed and played it. Damn, it's good.The most interesting thing was that at the start you're given a choice of whether you wanted to play an action or RPG oriented game. RPG is similar to ME2 with some aspects of ME1, but action removes all customisation and doesn't let you choose dialogue in options.

ME3 demo was released earlier today, already installed and played it. Damn, it's good.The most interesting thing was that at the start you're given a choice of whether you wanted to play an action or RPG oriented game. RPG is similar to ME2 with some aspects of ME1, but action removes all customisation and doesn't let you choose dialogue in options.

Oh man, it's a shame about the key.

Also the choice is really pandering to the Call of Duty crowd. They must have really improved the combat in that game if it can hold up on it's own.

Nothing really to complain about though, I do enjoy the mass effect games but why Bioware have always been RPG guys and a game where you can choose not to have RPG options seems abit of a dunce move to make. And let's be honest, given who they employ on the writing team, they could have added a third option.

295Cx.png

35lvxxi.png

Also the choice is really pandering to the Call of Duty crowd. They must have really improved the combat in that game if it can hold up on it's own.

Nothing really to complain about though, I do enjoy the mass effect games but why Bioware have always been RPG guys and a game where you can choose not to have RPG options seems abit of a dunce move to make. And let's be honest, given who they employ on the writing team, they could have added a third option.

295Cx.png

35lvxxi.png

That was on Reddit. It got removed. Because the majority of it was faked. Any parts that were true were taken vastly out of context.

http://www.reddit.co...re_cancer_post/

Although it is true that she hates playing games.

ME3's combat has improved. You can't stay in cover, take potshots at the enemy and go back under cover when your health gets low. Enemies push forward and flank you a lot more, as well as throw grenades to flush you out of cover.

Edited by Ootachi

295Cx.png

35lvxxi.png

That picture is faked by the way.

295Cx.png

35lvxxi.png

>you'll have more fun playing homosexual Shepard

>homosexual Shepard

oh god, my sides

Anyone have any interest in Dirt 3, I've got a 50% off token for it (as well as two 33% valve ones tongue.png) that expires at the start of March, I won't use it but it seems a shame to waste it.

Dear Esther, despite fears by the Indie Fund that it would generate losses, managed to turn a profit in five and a half hours.

It looks beautiful, I can't believe it's made using Source. Do want.

EDIT: I played through the ME3 demo again, and one thing that struck me was that even though Bioware were all hoity toity about Clint Mansell composing for ME3, they still reused music from ME2. The track that plays when the Normandy comes to pick you up in the first mission is the same as when you first see the Normandy again after being resurrected at the start of ME2.

Edited by Ootachi

It's a demo though, I'm sure it'll be swamped with different music through-out the game. Personally, I just like a bit of familiarity in game music. When done right, it can bring forth some extremely powerful memories. The final boss fight in Metal Gear Solid 4 comes to mind, with each fight section basically being a return to each game in the series. It just made the end so much better. :P

How did you get it so you control the other five continents?

Edit: Nvm, you added them to your alliance

Edited by theking1322

Playing BF2 SP.

Dies defending a flag.

About to re-spawn on said flag.

1 second before I re-spawn said flag gets neutralised.

EVERY TIME.

Most important piece of gaming news this year.

gabe_alt.jpg

GABEN HAS A BEARD

I highly suggest you guys go check out Space Pirates and Zombies on Steam. Really fun top-down space shooter, with ship customization and stuff.

And on the topic of Notch, he and Mojang employee Jakob had a bacon fight for a fundraiser they were doing for the humble bundle tongue.png:

Edited by Admiral

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.