Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Micael Fatia

- Leaf - having trouble accessing the forums/site

@-Leaf- is getting an error 522 when he tries to access the forums/site, and is struggling to figure out what he has to do. Error 522 from what I've gathered is usually a problem of the website the user is trying to access, but Sal's seems to be working for everybody else. Does anyone have any suggestions or any solutions for his problem? Help would be very appreciated.

Zyhymxw.png

r5vsUVi.png

It's been pretty spotty for me too lately, just chiming in

•  

I googled here r results

support.cloudflare.com/.../200171906-error-522

Error 522. Michelle Zatlyn. October 23, 2014 07:06. A 522 error states that CloudFlare could not make a TCP connection to the origin server before the attempts timed out.

•  

www.fixerror.com/...t202kw=error%20522&qs=error%20522

Error 522 error symptoms can include program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, startup and shut down problems, installation errors, and hardware failure.

•  

www.errorrepair.com/?t202kw=event%20id%20522

Damaged registry files, malware, viruses, and corrupted data can result in Event Id 522issues. These errors are often caused by improper maintenance of your system.

•  

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh859019

Nov 01, 2013 ·
    For additional resources, see Information and Support for System Center 2012. Tip: Use this query to find online documentation in the TechNet Library for ...

•  

www.inmotionhosting.com
    › …

Hello rely30, Thank you for contacting us. I am not aware of any issues on the sever that houses your account. We are happy to help,but will need a litt...

•  

www.fixya.com
    › …

what does error 522 mean? - Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook question

•  

www.errornumbers.com/error-522

Diagnose Windows errors and fix Error 522 on your PC with this free scan and repair tool.

•  

www.inmotionhosting.com
    › …

The server may be down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load. ...

•  

www.gobloggingtips.com

Cloudflare is one of the best CDNs out there. The main error that you encounter in the case of Cloudflare is error 522. This error occurs in both Cloudflare free

•  

www.jotform.com/answers/253463-Error-522-Connection-Time...

Error 522 Connection Time Out appears once the form is loaded. Might be a problem with Australian based users Asked by Rubes on August 07, 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Sorry too tired to read them myself

Usually goes away if I wait a few hours. I don't see why you'd make this a public topic though since it should concern only the site admin

Salmoneus doesn't read PMs anymore sadly, so this was basically the one way for the matter to get some attention. Seeing as only you are getting blocked it seems unlikely that it is a problem with the site, so a public topic felt a lot more useful than asking for the opinion of one person who may have no idea of how to fix the issue.

Do you ever try to open a bunch of Sal's tabs at the same time? Sometimes the server firewall will flag you as a possible attacker if you send in a bunch of requests in rapid succession.

I'm not sure this still happens, at least I haven't had this problem for a while now and I'm sure you know it used to be a pain in my behind. :P

Edit: Yeah I just tested it by opening 6 tabs in rapid succession and nothing happened. The error he's/was getting is also different from the one I used to get.

Edited by Micael Fatia

http://i.imgur.com/kaMBebE.jpg

Just had the same error occur. Posted it on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook before finally getting there response that everyone else's RuneScape, DarkScape, Old School work fine.

I reset my router twice and powered down PC. Not sure what the issue is because I still get this and it only occurs with one of the four game websites, RuneScape Classic, RuneScape Old School, RuneScape 3, DarkScape. My Firefox is working spot on for every other website even Sals.

The error occurs after closing the RS3 client used to run DarkScape, and then I got 0% loading for any other client attempt of Old School or RuneScape 3. Couldn't even re-load DarkScape client there after.

Any solution to fixing my PC?