Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sal's Realm

Behind the Scenes - March 2015

Looks good.

Boss Practice Mode - This will really help out Sals Pvm.

200th quest - Definitely looks like one of the best quests in awhile. I love these nostalgia things, and even though the new storylines are nice the old quests have a charm to them that the new storylines don't have. Unfortunately I will be so swamped with work I doubt I'll be able to play it when it comes out.

Beta stuff looks interesting also.

I know a lot of people are hating the boss practice news thus far but I kind of like it. As a person who knows how to pvm but have very specific ways of doing the boss itself it gives me a chance to actually try out my own creative styles.

I don't really like this practice mode to be honest, it seems kind of private server-ish. But I like how they are rewarding people for working with inexperienced bossers.

New quest looks good.

The boss practice is meh at best, all it does is save you the trouble of heading back to your grave and repairing items. I would have preferred if it didn't consume inventory items as well.

I don't pay much attention to RS news nowadays but it's been so long since Recipe for Disaster, I'm really excited to hear they are releasing a new 'anniversary' quest.