Sign in to follow this  
Strey

Coffee or Tea?

Coffee or Tea?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Coffee
    • Tea

Which drink would you prefer to drink? Hot and/or cold.

I prefer coffee, hot and/or cold. :)

I drink both just because I like pulling my own espresso, but for ease of making tea is pretty nice

I drink both just because I like pulling my own espresso, but for ease of making tea is pretty nice

what in the nine thousand hounds of hell's bottoms is that, espresso is easy as one two three assuming you have either an espresso machine or a neapolitan moka :blink:

Tea: prepare hot water + steeping = 5/10 minutes

Coffee: turn on espresso machine + wait for optimal pressure + brewing = two minutes, tops

Anyway, tea is acceptable, coffee is life

2lF2M96.gif

what in the nine thousand hounds of hell's bottoms is that, espresso is easy as one two three assuming you have either an espresso machine or a neapolitan moka :blink:

Tea: prepare hot water + steeping = 5/10 minutes

Coffee: turn on espresso machine + wait for optimal pressure + brewing = two minutes, tops

Anyway, tea is acceptable, coffee is life

I've got an electric kettle that can boil water faster than I can heat up my espresso machine and then usually I just steep a bag while I'm doing something else, so it's generally less effort on my part :P

I still like to make myself a latte or just have a shot sometimes though

Assuming that it's your standard cup of tea: Coffee for me (^-^)

In the evening though a nice cup of Green tea or Fruit tea goes down a treat! But definitely start the day with a nice cup of coffee :D

I've switched to black tea half year ago and I really prefer it over coffee now. I was not really a heavy drinker before, but still.

I've switched to black tea half year ago and I really prefer it over coffee now. I was not really a heavy drinker before, but still.

Slovenia is the only country besides my own where I've found a good cup of espresso (though you do have to ask for an espresso explicitly). :o

Slovenia is the only country besides my own where I've found a good cup of espresso (though you do have to ask for an espresso explicitly). :o

Hah, glad to hear that. Little off-topic here, but what place did you visit? :P

Hah, glad to hear that. Little off-topic here, but what place did you visit? :P

I'm referring to Ljubljana, because Nova Gorica, Solkan, Portoroz (add squiggly thing over z) and Koper are too near the border to allow themselves to slip on the quality of coffee. :cute:

ON TOPIC: I once asked for an espresso in Austria. ONCE. Tasted it, compared it unfavorably with the taste of Satan's bottom orifice after he's eaten very spicy, decided against pouring it into the nearest potted plant (poor plants!) and just threw it down a drain outside. That's why when I went to Croatia I brought along a thermos of coffee, only to find I didn't really need it. :P

Tea. Coffee makes me tense and gives me the shizzles

Usually drink tea when I'm at home, grew up with drinking it but when I'm out I always buy coffee. So I guess either or works for me.

Generally I end up drinking coffee. Usually it's easier to get in a cafe because you don't have to brew it or anything. Tea is okay though.

I dislike tea less. -.-

Same. Can't say how many times I've tried either, it's been a lot. Don't like any of them.

Iced Tea is nice though :)

Don't like any of them.
There ought to be laws against that sort of things

Don't like any of them.
There ought to be laws against that sort of things

But I don't wanna be an outlaw :(

Being a sadist I must confirm I drink instant coffee and tea.

I can't remember if I posted here before however... Tea is my relaxation drink. Coffee is my working drink. To drink coffee in the evening would stress me out far to much!

Two sugars and milk in both. Unless it's a "man" mug, then it's double doses of coffee, milk and sugar!

Can't drink Starbucks and can just about manage a latte in Costa.

I actually had coffee the other day - a requirement because my orgo test was this morning which meant I had to stay up all night haha - but I can still confirm that it's gross.

Maybe if I put like 90% milk, 9% coffee, 1% sugar it will taste better..

Speaking of coffee, for the first six hours today I was suffering from a coffee induced caffeine overload.

I actually had coffee the other day - a requirement because my orgo test was this morning which meant I had to stay up all night haha - but I can still confirm that it's gross.

Maybe if I put like 90% milk, 9% coffee, 1% sugar it will taste better..

My brother-in-law-ish is all like 50% coffee, 50% sugar, 50% milk (he is not good with numbers)

Speaking of coffee, for the first six hours today I was suffering from a coffee induced caffeine overload.
It's the start of the wussification of America (and I wish I coined that phrase)!