Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Strey

Would You Rather

This is a little game I like to call Would You Rather...

To play this game, it's simple.

EXAMPLE:

1st post: Would you rather jump into a moving car or jump onto spikes?

2nd post: Jump into spikes.. Would you rather get hit my an airplane or eat dog poop?

3rd post: Hit by an airplane.. Would you rather....

Okay, get the point of the game? If not, well, good luck!!

I'll start..

Would you rather get slammed in the face with a hammer or get your arm cut off by something?

Face slammed by a hammer. Would you rather have half your body catch fire, or swim in shark territory with multiple cuts on your body?

sad sniped

swim in shark territory you didn't say what kind

would you rather switch from whatever version of the game you're playing (RS3 -> OSRS, vice versa) or quit the game entirely :confused:

Edited by Zooey

I play both man, so I honestly have no idea what this question means for me. ;_; But I think i'd rather do whatever would happen than quit.

Would you rather have all your goals given to you or work for them?

Some goals just aren't achievable no matter how much we try (like as a complete random example becoming Emperor of the world or having a threesome with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Kate Upton), while other more realistic ones can be achieved with hard work.

There is also the RuneScape example. I've already achieved a lot in this game, and now I am forced to max combat again in a different version of the game because the current version is broken when it comes to multi combat. Which is in a sense unfair, I've already achieved all of that once and I have to do it again to be able to enjoy what is the best part of the game for me and the reason I maxed combat the first time. In a situation like this I'd much rather have my goals handed to me on a silver platter than have to work to achieve them again.

For the above reasons I would choose having my goals "given to me". :P

Would you rather have your football (soccer - sorry America) team win the Champions League or your national team win the World Cup?

I think it's an interesting question, I know a considerable of people who struggled to answer. The majority end up choosing the World Cup in the end, but there have been quite a few that choose the Champions League without hesitation.

Edited by Micael Fatia

World Cup!

Would you rather travel internationally or country-wide/locally for your job?

Definitely internationally now, although at some point I would probably get sick of the long travel.

Would you rather have the powers of superman and age normally or immortality?

Immortality.

Would you rather be very popular and have an average intelligence, or be very intelligent yet be average at social interaction?

Edited by Yuanrang

Very intelligent but average at social interation.

Would you rather: Sleep with your dream celeb and nobody know, or not sleep with them and let everyone think you did?

Sleep with dream celeb and no one know

would you rather: Lose your RS toon, or lose your job?