• Slayer
    • Ranged
    • Hit Points
    • Runecrafting
    • Divination
    • Dungeoneering
    • Hunter

Sal's Skill Competition 87

March 13 6:40 PM - March 15 6:40 PM GMT (UK Time)

Skill_Competition_87_Woodcutting.png

Keep an eye out on how you're doing!

When: March 13 - March 15 (48 hours)

Skill: Woodcutting

Prize: Underbanners made by Army for the winners and participants who meet the participation exp requirement

Participation requirement: 200k Woodcutting

General Rules

1. If possible, try not to use effigies, xp lamps, or Warbands or get xp in any way besides training the skill itself. It ruins the fun if somebody has been saving up their lamps. Other minigames are allowed such as Runespan for Runecrafting. You should get the idea of what and what isn't "training" the skill
  2. Please log out before and after the event. This way we can track the xp fairly so that it's up to date. We will be using the runestat website listed above.
  3. Please participate! You don't have to be a winner to get something! Participation requirements are generally very doable during the time limit and only require a decent amount of time on your part!
  4. HAVE FUN! This if for you guys to have a little bit of friendly competition. :P I don't want you guys no-lifing 48 hours straight. I let you guys choose the skills for the competitions so you guys can do what you want to do.

Edited by Dei Wei

Mining, Woodcutting or Agility pls. Preferably Mining but I'm not fussed as long as it's one of those three

There is something wrong with the tracker again. I've done a bit of Woodcutting Friday (yesterday) at the citadel and the tracker says I have 0 exp. There were multiple people online in the chat who saw me enter the citadel past 6:40 (like two hours past that - my first time entering the citadel this week so it gave a message in the chat) and I can take a screenshot proving I got 500ish Woodcutting resources. Admitelly it isn't much but it shows the tracker isn't working for me. Pointless to try to get participation when the tracker says I'm not gaining any exp. :/

There is something wrong with the tracker again. I've done a bit of Woodcutting Friday (yesterday) at the citadel and the tracker says I have 0 exp. There were multiple people online in the chat who saw me enter the citadel past 6:40 (like two hours past that - my first time entering the citadel this week so it gave a message in the chat) and I can take a screenshot proving I got 500ish Woodcutting resources. Admitelly it isn't much but it shows the tracker isn't working for me. Pointless to try to get participation when the tracker says I'm not gaining any exp. :/

I could be that the tracker hadn't been activated yet. Before it will start tracking exp someone must click gather starting stats. This could be why your exp wasn't tracked. I normally do this myself but I was out last evening and unable to do this.

Nah the tracker isn't working properly, I've been having trouble with it for a while now in almost every comp. I always have less exp than I should have.

Tracker says I currently have 147,447 experience.

I had that much exp at 16:17 game time when I finished capping:

A1JBhzR.png

Hours later (20:13) this is the exp I have (after I spent a little while cutting artic pines):

k0Drc2G.png

And this not counting with Friday's exp. :/

Edit: Nvm it updated just now. Don't know what caused it but logging in on RS and then out appears to have fixed the problem. It shows my actual exp now not counting with the Friday exp (but that can be explained by the tracker not having been activated yet at the time).

Ignore this post I guess, it's all good now.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Pretty poor turnout guys. Why bother voting for a skill if you're not even going to participate.

Well done to A smileyface for winning and to everyone else who competed.

3lUy1p0.png

Adjusted exp:

Dei Wei: 317416