Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gnomercy

New gaming computer build [$1000/£700 max budget]

Hey guys,

I came here about 3 or more years back asking for some advice on a new computer build. Albeit I wasn't much of a listener as I had a minuscule budget. I ended up buying a computer for around $180 and honestly it served me well for around 2 years after on medium settings for most games, so in all it was a decent temporary fix until I had managed to save up more disposable income.

I got great advice from this community before, although I'm not sure if these boards are overly active anymore. Just thought I'd ask what's your opinion on a rough build within the $1000 range (I'm UK based though, so Amazon prices etc may differ).

Cheers.

Edited by Gnomercy

Is that 1000 Dollars/ 700 Pounds for just the computer, or does it also include a screen and peripherals? Will you assemble it yourself, or do you want a pre-built computer?

Edited by Yuanrang

Is that 1000 Dollars/ 700 Pounds for just the computer, or does it also include a screen and peripherals? Will you assemble it yourself, or do you want a pre-built computer?

Self assembly and I already have a monitor and speaker system. But I'm open to recommendations of pre-builts too if anyone has one they feel particularly strongly about recommending.