Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

Furious 7

Saw it last night was really good. I mean plot and acting was not the best but it delivered on its promise of quality action. Some of the best stunts I have seen in a movie. Still not my favorite in the franchise but the end got me emotionally. Heres my ranking of the franchise.

1. Fast Five 2011

2. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift 2006

3. The Fast and The Furious 2001

4. Fast and Furious Six 2013

5. Furious Seven 2015

6. 2 Fast 2 Furious 2003

7. Fast and Furious 2009

I haven't seen this movie but I was surprised to see it get an 86% on Rotten Tomatoes. Hopefully they stop with this one.

I haven't seen this movie but I was surprised to see it get an 86% on Rotten Tomatoes. Hopefully they stop with this one.

I am not surprised the last 3 have been some of the best actions movies of the decade. You have to take the movies with a grain of salt but they have the best action sequences in theaters these days. That plane sequence from 6 while not realistic was beautifully done. Furious Seven was one of the most fun event films I have ever been to. Also Furious 8 and probably 9 will happen. Maybe 10 who knows. Each film gets better and better action wise.

48rtp16.jpg

Goodness fudgeing gracious

dank meme

I haven't really seen any of the F&F movies (apart from a few minutes here and there) but it's been something I've wanted to watch so good to hear they're still doing aiight.

If you want to feel REALLY old, this is what the movie poster was for the ORIGINAL Fast and Furious.

ocCIoqp.jpg

I watched this when I was 16 years old in theaters 60 years ago... damn, feel so old.

Edited by Sobend

I watched it last weekend, enjoyed it thorougly although I wish there was a bigger emphasize on racing and cars rather than explosions and fights and action. Still very good either way.

Also they did a very good job with the ending with Paul Walker. Was pretty emotional.

If you want to feel REALLY old, this is what the movie poster was for the ORIGINAL Fast and Furious.

ocCIoqp.jpg

I watched this when I was 16 years old in theaters 60 years ago... damn, feel so old.

Sobend are you 76