Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Victory Guy

Faking - A new Template?

All,

I am offering to make a new faking template for RuneScape - legacy mode only (aka old style).

If there are any templates you'd like to see made, please let me know!

I will be working on the main User Interface over the next few days, as well as the GE and banks.

Let me know what else you want to see - let's bring faking back!

I don't like to acknowledge the relative deadness of the forums too often, but in this situation, it's necessary to emphasize it. At one time, there were plenty of potential members to participate in faking, but as it stands, there isn't much to be done to revive it, so to speak. If you'd like to make templates for general use, as in other forums, then that's fine, but making templates to help faking on Sal's would be like building a factory to make one copy of one product.

Edited by Guitarguy

I don't like to acknowledge the relative deadness of the forums too often, but in this situation, it's necessary to emphasize it. At one time, there were plenty of potential members to participate in faking, but as it stands, there isn't much to be done to revive it, so to speak. If you'd like to make templates for general use, as in other forums, then that's fine, but making templates to help faking on Sal's would be like building a factory to make one copy of one product.

Guitarguy pretty much hit the hail on the head. Not just the faking section but the entire forum lacks the activity necessary to get things done anymore in here. Many haven't even logged into RuneScape in ages. It's sad to say, especially for those who spent so much time in here, but faking is essentially dead.

Guitarguy pretty much hit the hail on the head. Not just the faking section but the entire forum lacks the activity necessary to get things done anymore in here. Many haven't even logged into RuneScape in ages. It's sad to say, especially for those who spent so much time in here, but faking is essentially dead.

It's a shame a dedicated faking forum didn't prosper in the time until now, we would have had a place to fall back to when the switch happened.

It's a shame a dedicated faking forum didn't prosper in the time until now, we would have had a place to fall back to when the switch happened.

There used to be a bunch of small proboards forums for the different faking groups but none ever were really active. And I agree, that would have been really cool! I'm pretty sure Sals was the only RS community that ever had a real active fakes section, but it would be cool to keep up with people.