Sal's RuneScape Forum
Shooter585

2016 USA Presidential Election

Y'ALL READY FOR A JIM GILMORE COMEBACK TONIGHT??

cheesin-1438273738.jpg?quality=0.85&format=jpg&width=480

EDIT: It would appear that Jim Gilmore has received 12 votes out of 186,755. I expect a comeback in New Hampshire, however.

Edited by Guitarguy

lol trump r hitler im so edgy l0l

Looks like I'll be voting third party in November. Maybe Libertarian? Is that still around?

This election is so out of control that I might vote for Vermin Supreme for the fourth time in a row!

This election is so out of control that I might vote for Vermin Supreme for the fourth time in a row!

Individuals like Jill Stein or whoever the Libertarian Party decide to front could take your vote, and would probably do better for it. Though I do fear the possibility of a Trump presidency, it seems lunacy taken to the extreme.

When the 'third parties' receive enough of the vote they qualify for federal funding to assist in the next election.

I've pretty well made peace with the fact that while I voted in the primaries, I will almost certainly wind up voting Libertarian in the general like I did in 2012.

I promised myself that I wouldn't vote for a Bush or a Clinton and I don't think I'll vote for Cruz or Trump so yeah GARY JOHNSON 2016.

How did Trump confuse 7/11 with 9/11????

How did Trump confuse 7/11 with 9/11????

brown people at the helm in both cases, in his mind it worked out

Do people think there's much chance of anything other than Clinton vs Trump at this point? I know that Hillary's superdelegates aren't 100% and Republicans could go to open convention but it really would be quite something for either of those two not to be nominees.

If Hillary Clinton doesn't win it'll probably be because of an indictment. I don't think she will be indicted.

Trump has more potential to lose because the establishment doesn't want him and they will probably have the chance to screw him at a contested convention, but I think he's going to win even if he goes to a contested convention.

If Hillary Clinton doesn't win it'll probably be because of an indictment. I don't think she will be indicted.

Trump has more potential to lose because the establishment doesn't want him and they will probably have the chance to screw him at a contested convention, but I think he's going to win even if he goes to a contested convention.

I would pay good money for a live-stream of Trump's reactions were it to go to convention and he doesn't get the nomination. I suppose part of the question is whether the party would lose more credibility from nominating Trump at a contested convention, or from blocking him.

I would pay good money for a live-stream of Trump's reactions were it to go to convention and he doesn't get the nomination. I suppose part of the question is whether the party would lose more credibility from nominating Trump at a contested convention, or from blocking him.

I question whether he'd go third-party after being screwed over that hard.

let's hope so

he might finally cause the break that might split the party into 2 pieces

one part for the reasonable guys and one part for the batshizzlecrazy loudmouths

as a european I can only watch in disbelieve how a major party can tolerate such unbelievable stupidity spoken in their name

Edited by Egghebrecht

Well my dream scenario is that Bernie Sanders and Trump go third party so they split the vote enough that the libertarian party gets on the debate stage.

Well my dream scenario is that Bernie Sanders and Trump go third party so they split the vote enough that the libertarian party gets on the debate stage.

Having five people run simultaneously is indeed the only way a third-party candidate could ever win. -.-

let's hope so

one part for the reasonable guys and one part for the batshizzlecrazy loudmouths

as a european I can only watch in disbelieve how a major party can tolerate such unbelievable stupidity spoken in their name

/me simply watches in silence, cackling about Americans' jokes about Berlusconi and how the tides have turned, nyahahaha

let's hope so

/me simply watches in silence, cackling about Americans' jokes about Berlusconi and how the tides have turned, nyahahaha

I daren't mock for fear of Boris as prime minister *shudders*

Cruz dropped out hopefully we can stop seeing his face now.