Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jj Dynomite

What is your background?

So, what skin do you use as your background on these forums and why do you use that?

I used the standard Elegia one just because I never really felt the need to change. I switched to the Deviant one a few horus ago and I thought it looked cool so now I'm rolling with it.

I guess it is kind of an odd question but I doubt you think of it much, especially not what other people are viewing. The reality is, we could all be looking at each others threads in different lights and perspectives so I think it's interesting to think about.

As far as I know, this is the most you can personalize your viewing on these forums.

IP Board

I think I used Avid Blue before they canned that, personally I liked it more.

Since the forum upgrade in 2012 I've always used IP.Board.

On a side note I miss ChristmasNOW. :(

Always been using the default, never really bothered to try anything new as I thought it looked fine as is. Might flip through a couple right now to see if I like any better :P

I really miss RuneScape Blue. That said, IP.Board is my current background and it suits me just fine. I like bright colours.

Elegia is the best skin ever and I will fight you if you say otherwise

Then again, I think I had it before one software update back then, and now I have no clue about how I could change it, so Elegia is the best skin ever

I've switched a little, but I currently use Elegia. If only there were still the totally useful option of being able to display what skin you use, as there was in the old forums. :(

I really miss RuneScape Blue. That said, IP.Board is my current background and it suits me just fine. I like bright colours.

RS Blue was my jam :(

I use Elegia now.

If only there were still the totally useful option of being able to display what skin you use, as there was in the old forums
Check your profile next to your post, under post count and join date

If only there were still the totally useful option of being able to display what skin you use, as there was in the old forums
Check your profile next to your post, under post count and join date

AHH. When did that happen? Am I blind? Both? This is a Christmas miracle!

<---- I use this one

I.P Board

Edited by Nitua

IP.Board

Uncluttered and easy to read

There was this black one I used to like back before the update, now I use the default one.

....Runescape Black :crying:

Now it's Elegia or IP. Board, nothing seems to stay set as default other than Elegia.

RuneScape Black was my theme for this site in the earlier days. Now I get lost trying to find a way to change the theme from default. Anyone?