Sal's RuneScape Forum

Allow Clan Avatars to be used as beasts of burdens

Sobend

With a tier 7 citadel, clans should be allowed to use clan avatars as beasts of burden. I first got this idea when I noticed that some of the TH pets can be used as beasts of burden if you use a certain pouch on said pet. Why can't you do the same with avatars. It would definitely help keep the avatar out more.

Sounds like a good idea. It'd incentive people to have avatar out in more situations. Regarding the previous post, It would probably have to depend on the users summoning level and the pouch he/she sacrifices.

I've heard that the code regarding clans is totally messed up, hope this can be done.

I like this idea! It would have to hold less than a yak though, or else all the avatar wardens would be fighting over the avatar I think.

Well it would depend on what pouch you used on the avatar. If you used a terrorbird on it you would get terrorbird carrying capacity, if you used yak on it you would get yak carrying capacity, etc.

And fighting for avatar control is not bad. For one, at tier 7 you have three avatars per clan at the same time, so usually you would have your pick of avatar.

I like this idea! It would have to hold less than a yak though, or else all the avatar wardens would be fighting over the avatar I think.

Well it would depend on what pouch you used on the avatar. If you used a terrorbird on it you would get terrorbird carrying capacity, if you used yak on it you would get yak carrying capacity, etc.

And fighting for avatar control is not bad. For one, at tier 7 you have three avatars per clan at the same time, so usually you would have your pick of avatar.

Ahh, I didn't know the pouches worked in that way - interesting!

I remember the avatars in my old clan were never in the citadel even at tier 3. Each person took out the xp buff ava for different worlds (IIRC), so maybe they would need to add more in this case?