Most likely to get lost in their own backyard - Shooter585

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang - Zooey

Most likely to win an Academy Award - I'll come back to this

Most likely to take over the world - Bwuader

Most likely to secretly be Santa - Salmoneus

Most likely to save the world - Lilshu

Most likely to become a superhero - Micael Fatia

Most likely to star in a reality TV show - Also Micael Fatia

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room - Gnostic Christian Bishop

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard - Reepicheep.

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang - No one, because those days are long gone.

Hah, I lied. You are all on my list. :deviltail:

Most likely to win an Academy Award - Arianna, all Italians are known to take a dive in sports contests, so what better country to find our resident actor?

Most likely to take over the world - Whoever is power hungry enough, and judging by a post in the PC thread, that would be Micael Fatia.

Most likely to secretly be Santa - Salmoneus

Most likely to save the world - Whoever manages to kill Micael Fatia after he goes bananas due to having so much power. My bet is on Tabt.

Most likely to become a superhero - Egghebrecht, with the moniker "Medieval Man".

Most likely to star in a reality TV show - Zooey, because if someone can survive such an accident, that person can set out to do anything they want and succeed.

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room - Whoever owns "Gnostic Christian Bishop" as a troll account.

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard: Gocart. Canada is big.

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang: Salmoneus

Most likely to win an Academy Award: Kemosabe, for outstanding Python programming. Because thats a thing.

Most likely to take over the world: Micael Fatia, I mean come on.

Most likely to secretly be Santa: Yuanrang

Most likely to save the world: Tabt, because I'm pretty sure she has super powers.

Most likely to become a superhero: Sobend, would not be surprised if he is actually Bruce Banner

Most likely to star in a reality TV show: Twist of Fate, just seems right

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room: 14 year old Nitua. But, seriously, Gnostic Christian Bishop

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard: Yuanrang (right back at you!)

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang: Sobend

Most likely to win an Academy Award: Micael Fatia for obvious reason (drama queen)

Most likely to take over the world: Micael Fatia

Most likely to secretly be Santa: Salmoneus

Most likely to save the world: Dani with the power of bad jokes.

Most likely to become a superhero: Egghebrecht (I mean, he literally made his own sidekick, that would be hilarious)

Most likely to star in a reality TV show: Yuanrang as the crazy one.

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room: Gnostic Christian Bishop, no contest.

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard: Twist of Fate

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang: Zooey

Most likely to win an Academy Award: Twist of Fate

Most likely to take over the world: Leaf

Most likely to save the world: Xaria!!!

Most likely to become a superhero: Micael Fatia

Most likely to star in a reality TV show: Micael Fatia

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room: Gnostic Christian Bishop

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard: Twist of Fate

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang: Yuanrang

Most likely to win an Academy Award: Arianna

Most likely to take over the world: Sobend

Most likely to save the world: Sobend

Most likely to become a superhero: Shooter585

Most likely to star in a reality TV show: Gnostic Christian Bishop (I would watch the shizzle out of that)

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room: Gnostic Christian Bishop

Most likely to take over the world: Sobend Most likely to save the world: Sobend

So is he going to save the world by taking it over?

Most likely to take over the world: Sobend Most likely to save the world: Sobend

So is he going to save the world by taking it over?

I dunno, ask Sobend. -.-

Really need to go to sleep, will edit post tomorrow

Edit:

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard Sobend definitely lol. Supersal69 would be a close second.

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang Yuanrang will test the true extent of his banhammer's power and will end up accidentally smiting himself; but not before causing collateral damage in the form of a banned Jethraw (hopefully - fingers crossed!).

Most likely to win an Academy Award Leonardo DiCaprio lol jk as if :lol:. Gocart imo, he hasn't been caught by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Fire Marshalls yet after all the forest and orphanage fires he started, and taking into account criminals always return to the scene of the crime he must be really good at pretending to be just a shocked innocent bystander.

Most likely to take over the world If my predictions are correct the world will be firmly under my grip very soon, but in case something unlikely happens (like the CIA showing up at my door with a SWAT team) and I'm not able to go ahead with my masterplan I'm fairly sure the world will fall to Arianna.

Most likely to secretly be Santa Lately you only see him like once a year and during Christmas, so yeah Salmoneus definitely. :P

Most likely to save the world reepicheep for sure, one ayy lmao at a time

Most likely to become a superhero Yuanrang again - He's the hero we need and the one we deserve. Special mention to Shooter - think about it guys he has to bear with Sobend all the time, if he isn't a superhero I don't know what he is; and to Zooey - after his accident he's probably half-robot now and I'm sure you can see the potential of it.

Most likely to star in a reality TV show Self-nomination, shameful I know. Micael Fatia's Adventures; EP1 - "I Wish Frankfurt had a bank". (lol only Gocart will get this)

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room This one is easy lol - Phoenix Rider!! Special mentions to Gnostic Christian Bishop and his nemesis reepicheep.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room

Jeez, that's a tough one...

QG1ZlTK.png

Shooter585?

Edited by Jj Dynomite

Really need to go to sleep, will edit post tomorrow

Edit:

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard Sobend definitely lol. Supersal69 would be a close second.

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang Yuanrang will test the true extent of his banhammer's power and will end up accidentally smiting himself; but not before causing collateral damage in the form of a banned Jethraw (hopefully - fingers crossed!).

Most likely to win an Academy Award Leonardo DiCaprio lol jk as if :lol:. Gocart imo, he hasn't been caught by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Fire Marshalls yet after all the forest and orphanage fires he started, and taking into account criminals always return to the scene of the crime he must be really good at pretending to be just a shocked innocent bystander.

Most likely to take over the world If my predictions are correct the world will be firmly under my grip very soon, but in case something unlikely happens (like the CIA showing up at my door with a SWAT team) and I'm not able to go ahead with my masterplan I'm fairly sure the world will fall to Arianna.

Most likely to secretly be Santa Lately you only see him like once a year and during Christmas, so yeah Salmoneus definitely. :P

Most likely to save the world reepicheep for sure, one ayy lmao at a time

Most likely to become a superhero Yuanrang again - He's the hero we need and the one we deserve. Special mention to Shooter - think about it guys he has to bear with Sobend all the time, if he isn't a superhero I don't know what he is; and to Zooey - after his accident he's probably half-robot now and I'm sure you can see the potential of it.

Most likely to star in a reality TV show Self-nomination, shameful I know. Micael Fatia's Adventures; EP1 - "I Wish Frankfurt had a bank". (lol only Gocart will get this)

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room This one is easy lol - Phoenix Rider!! Special mentions to Gnostic Christian Bishop and his nemesis reepicheep.

I enjoyed reading this hard-hitting analysis :P

And if you haven't voted yet you better before morning eastern time...

If it's not too late I'd like to change my Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang vote to Gnostic Christian Bishop. :aware:

Technically, this will not be valid because he was smitten down prior to the yearbook being put into circulation. Well, I guess that takes you out of the running.

Now, all I have to do is to never smite anyone, and this has all gone according to plan to be able to be correct in my list... :aware:

Looks like he won't be posting anytime soon...tee hee... ;)

If it's not too late I'd like to change my Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang vote to Gnostic Christian Bishop. :aware:

Technically, this will not be valid because he was smitten down prior to the yearbook being put into circulation. Well, I guess that takes you out of the running.

Now, all I have to do is to never smite anyone, and this has all gone according to plan to be able to be correct in my list... :aware:

my warning log from the summer of 2011 would liek a word from you, mate. :deformed:

Edited by Beret

my warning log from the summer of 2011 would liek a word from you, mate. :deformed:

A: The last time I checked, this was not the year of 2011.

B: Had you read the quoted post as you should have read the Forum Rules back in 2011, you would not have made that mistake neither now, nor then.

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard Benn0

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang Benn0

Most likely to win an Academy Award Fatalysm

Most likely to take over the world Benn0

Most likely to secretly be Santa yuagnrang

Most likely to save the world Benn0

Most likely to become a superhero tubby

Most likely to star in a reality TV show kyo

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room benn0

Most likely to get lost in their own backyard im gona mill burray ur mom

Most likely to get smited by Yuanrang Yuanrang

Most likely to win an Academy Award Adam?

Most likely to take over the world lilshu

Most likely to secretly be Santa Salmoneus

Most likely to save the world im gona mill burray ur mom

Most likely to become a superhero Army of One

Most likely to star in a reality TV show Micael Fatia

Most likely to spend the rest of their life debating in the debate room Phoenix Rider

This is done btw.

so yuan is still supreme dictator of forum??