Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Leo

Sal's Vorago V3

bla_1432684800.png

Sometime this week after green bomb is over but probably the upcoming weekend, stay tuned for details.

TLV5 - Leo604.

Base -

Bomb -

x number of DPSers -

Edited by Leo604

in for bomb tank

My times are 3pm-11pm pacific 22:00-06:00 UTC on tues/wed/fri and 1pm-11pm pacific 20:00-06:00 on thurs.

Is this something you could do and be bad at without being a detriment to everybody else? Because then I'd be interested.

I could be mistaken but I think the purpose of this is to get more Sals members to attempt it, so I'm sure you'd be welcome.

Would make no sense to post a topic here when only a select few know how to do Vorago, and it'd be a lot easier to just contact them directly. :P

Yeah I'm aiming for this to be a learning process. I would like to do it as soon as possible like Wednesday or Friday 12 AM GMT right at reset since that's when most people are usually on.

A 2 hour trip would be good to get as much practice as possible.

Even if I could come I'm at school both times, really upset I'm going to miss this but good luck all the same guys. If I miss a Seismic I will never forgive any of you

Even if I could come I'm at school both times, really upset I'm going to miss this but good luck all the same guys. If I miss a Seismic I will never forgive any of you

If we get seis, it's good karma against you ;) #Iwillneverforget

also, if the time is right i should be good to dps

Ok for some reason the URL clickable version of the Runetrack countdown isn't working so I'll just post this:

ef94230038.jpg

Basically 22 hours from now, hopefully I can find a base before then; otherwise it'll probably have to be pushed.

Ok for some reason the URL clickable version of the Runetrack countdown isn't working so I'll just post this:

ef94230038.jpg

Basically 22 hours from now, hopefully I can find a base before then; otherwise it'll probably have to be pushed.

ermagherd Vargo

use dis

bla_1432684800.png

This is 1am for me so I'll try and be there.

Still need a base if anyone knows how.

oooooeh i can make it, mistook it as in the afternoon instead of midnight, idk what i'm doing though but i got t90 weapons

Edited by Nathan

1 hour to reset - Byz is going to try and learn base, and hopefully Leaf is on for it.

Byz was our last minute base but had to go afk for awhile and when he was free all DPSers were gone.

Let's try again later this week.