Sal's RuneScape Forum
Trey

Three left

Just three left: RC, hunter, and divination. I am kind of indifferent about construction. The money wasn't much of a problem, but it was click intensive, and not much of a point to get it to 99 except for another 99. It is fast, at least. I started the minigame weekend with 94 con and utilized SC to get a lot of bonus XP to reduce the amount of clicking needed. Not sure if it will be hunter or RC left, I don't really like either of them. RC is mainly AFK of course, but there's just something about it I don't like.. and hunter is kind of click intensive but fast like construction - both require nearly complete attention. We'll see.

zPjyXlz.jpg

To limit the clicking & avoid alot more Rc later if you're going for comp cape, Runespam it.

Tier 1 takes a long time & feels even worse if you leave it till after 99.

Congratulations. Nice job taking advantage of the minigames weekend.

Somewhat off-topic: I think I told you they were going to introduce inventor as an expansion on other skills, but yesterday they changed their mind and said it would be its own skill. :P

Somewhat off-topic: I think I told you they were going to introduce inventor as an expansion on other skills, but yesterday they changed their mind and said it would be its own skill. :P

When is inventor supposed to come??

When is inventor supposed to come??

No idea but I don't think it's past idea phase considering they keep flip-flopping on what it is. Minimum probably 8 months.

Edited by Sobend