Last DSZ episode (over 3 years wow).

pZezh77.png

This guy being both active and still mod

zZ6Njk5.png'

lol jk you're a great moderator

AND SADDEST OF ALL

S8DzpTV.png

RIP heb0

you guys can add to the pile too if there's something that makes you sad!

Edited by im gona mill burray ur mom

Probably won't make you sad, but I find it so depressing:

M6u31pw.png

The last time a 3xtermination topic was posted in our community and how few posts it has. :(

You see, Sobend is our evil supreme leader now. He gradually killed off members with high influence in order to retain his power while Yuanrang acted as scapegoat. But then he realized that the amount of people he killed were half of the people who are people, so now he just sort of has evil coffee meetings with everyone who remains.

It makes me sad that Christopher Lee died.

Totally offtopic but

Probably won't make you sad, but I find it so depressing:

M6u31pw.png

The last time a 3xtermination topic was posted in our community and how few posts it has. :(

I always loved that clan name, Seduction, haha. I wish they were around while I was still in a clan. I probably would have made the topic titles like "3x's superego prevails, denies Seduction." Another one of those weird clan names I liked was Insomnia. "3x gives Insomnia sleeping pills" or "3x catches Insomnia watching spanish Leave it to Beaver, wins battle."

Anyway, this makes me sad

JemeM8d.png

You see, Sobend is our evil supreme leader now. He gradually killed off members with high influence in order to retain his power while Yuanrang acted as scapegoat. But then he realized that the amount of people he killed were half of the people who are people, so now he just sort of has evil coffee meetings with everyone who remains.

It makes me sad that Christopher Lee died.

very sad death of a great actor

but this is for sad things at sal's just to clarify

Holy shizzle. The last episode of DBZ was over three years ago? Wow. That puts things into perspective.

He gradually killed off members with high influence in order to retain his power while Yuanrang acted as scapegoat.

mslop.jpg

The Debate Room has seen better days. Jack-Nicholson and Doddsy would have whooped this guy's ass raw. :crying:

QG1ZlTK.png

Try remembering 10 years worth of outstanding, interesting, intelligent and amazing people who you have befriended, gotten to know, and then seen move on. That is more sad than anything, because usually, it is the wrong people that end up coming back.

Try remembering 10 years worth of outstanding, interesting, intelligent and amazing people who you have befriended, gotten to know, and then seen move on. That is more sad than anything, because usually, it is the wrong people that end up coming back.

ah well lucky I returned then ay!!!!

ah well lucky I returned then ay!!!!

I have met well over hundred (probably over two hundred) awesome people who have kept me interested, made me smile and made time on this forum very interesting.

You have the fortunate distinction of being on the "50 people I hope never returns" list if I ever were to make one. Ironically, I do not really remember who you were, but all the small potshots you have made since you return has given me a fairly good clue of where to place you, and why you have old grudges. I find that funny because, quite frankly, I do not think I have ever had a direct conversation with you at any time about matters unrelated to moderating. I find it surprising that you would like to judge me without even knowing me.

See, you can take potshots at me all you like, but most other people have grown out of their persona that they put on, and have realised that bickering about old stuff just serves no purpose. You are a grown human being. Perhaps it is time to grow up, and behave like grown ups? :)

Two things, by the way:

1: I would love for us to just bury the hatchet and be civilised, treating each other with respect and not being rude to the another. I am guessing you saw my first post as an insult to you, and sorry, that really was not the intention. I... was just missing a few people I have not talked to for a long time, because I had just finished looking at some old saved threads and PMs. :(

I was just nostalgic, but I can see why you might have taken offence. I am generally tired of having to have to put up with constant bickering and low blows, so if you are too, I am very interested in starting everything with a clean slate with no bad blood between us. :P

2: If you do not want that, and would prefer to have fun at my expense, you deserve to know that I have stopped overlooking insults and taunts. Nowadays, I do not simply brush it off as childish behaviour as I did in the past. Do not make me start warning people again. Drama is one of those things this community does not need, so even if you do not respect me, respect the community and the memories you hold dear here. :/

If you want to discuss it in private, feel free to send a PM. I am not going to clutter your thread in an off-topic drama storm, but.. I am always willing to talk things out. ^_^

lolwut

i made a joke and then said you were a good mod because i think you are one

:confused:

Edited by im gona mill burray ur mom

lolwut

Don't worry about it, he just hates Bill Murray movies.

lolwut

Don't worry about it, he just hates Bill Murray movies.

SPN_GASP-gif.gif

lolwut

u on the list now bro, never get on the list

17jNmpD.png

What a great loss to the community

He was such a wonderful and contributing member to Sals realm

He shall be missed ;)

who are u gramps, i bet no one even remembers you

hai <3

17jNmpD.png