Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sal's Realm

Adamant and Rune Dragons

How hard are the rune dragons? Can't take them on myself but they certainly sound a lot harder than the KBD (ironic because you'd think the king should be the hardest).

Well he's only the King of the Black Dragons, not of all Dragons. :aware:

Not sure if I meet all the requirements to fight them, but even if I do I'll probably wait a couple weeks before giving them a try. I'm sure they're all crowded as heck atm.

And the best part of the update: 100 free bank spaces @@@@@@@@@@@@

I killed around 40 addy dragons which were fairly easy though they had lots of life points, so fights took awhile (longer than celestials). I went to fight rune dragons but they were way too crowded, so I instead went off and translated the murals for 90k FM xp.

I'll try again in a week or so when everything dies down.

DRAGON DRAGON HYPE TRAIN STARTS HERE :D

The Rune and Addy dragons look awesome though, and the fact that they have their own bones is pretty awesome. This will maybe drop the price of regular dragon bones and frosts?

Be warned: there is a glitch that will cause Rune Dragons to 1 hit you. Stay away from the Rune Dragons that you don't see spawn for now.

Rune dragons are actually really easy to kill, SS was enough most of the time.

You still cant store tuska armor in house wtf jagex i demand refund

Be warned: there is a glitch that will cause Rune Dragons to 1 hit you. Stay away from the Rune Dragons that you don't see spawn for now.

rip iron men

It seems to be that if you aggro an Elite Rune Dragon that is not assigned to you, they have a chance of just 1 banging you.

It seems to be that if you aggro an Elite Rune Dragon that is not assigned to you, they have a chance of just 1 banging you.

The problem is that they have invisible "rage" that does not reset until they are killed. So a pker can aggro a dragon and tank it until it has stupidly high rage, then tele away.