Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nackman

Lost Runescape Account!!

So i used to play runescape from 2004-2008,

I had an account name Nackman45 and Nackman67

I lost both passwords, but can't remember the email either.

I know one of the accounts had an above 30 level, so should still be there,

But how do I find this account information, I really dont want to start over

It won't appear on the highscores if you're not a member. You'll have to go through password recovery, you'll be asked a couple questions regarding your account such as past passwords you've used, answers to your recovery questions, your current bank pin, registered email etc.

Shouldn't be too hard to recover if you still remember that info. If you don't, well, that's a different story then. As you can guess it can't be too easy to recover or accounts would get stolen all the time, there is not much you can do if you don't provide solid evidence the account(s) belong to you.

It won't appear on the highscores if you're not a member. You'll have to go through password recovery, you'll be asked a couple questions regarding your account such as past passwords you've used, answers to your recovery questions, your current bank pin, registered email etc.

Shouldn't be too hard to recover if you still remember that info. If you don't, well, that's a different story then. As you can guess it can't be too easy to recover or accounts would get stolen all the time, there is not much you can do if you don't provide solid evidence the account(s) belong to you.

YEah i mean I rememeber one of my latest password, I remember my friends name on accounts

Try the password recovery as a start then, hopefully it'll be enough for you to get your account back. :P

I believe they also give you some space to write any useful information you might have regarding your account, so use it wisely.

Even if you can't recover the account/s the way Babyscape Easyscape Runescape is set up nowadays the effort to exceed them is likely to be minimal. Gl on recovery & rediscovery of the modern game.