Sal's RuneScape Forum

Im tyring to find the best place to fish lobbies where is close to a bank for F2p. I already know karajam but its too far from a bank. Im just trying to make money until I get P2P. Please help.

This is literally your best bet. The only other location in Free to Play is in level 40 Wilderness along the eastern shore in which transportation is even worse than using Karamja.

There's a guy who will note your fish on Karamja, he's found just south of the volcano. This means you won't have to run to the bank and is probably the fastest Lobster fishing method for F2P.

This is only RS3 content

lel who plays osrs?

yo.

There are only two places two fish lobbies in f2p, and the other one is in deep Wilderness. So yeah, Karamja is your best bet.

There's a guy who will note your fish on Karamja, he's found just south of the volcano. This means you won't have to run to the bank and is probably the fastest Lobster fishing method for F2P.

This is only RS3 content

lel who plays osrs?

Check the subforum this is in d00d.

This is only RS3 content

lel who plays osrs?

Check the subforum this is in d00d.

i must confess, i am not a very smart man