Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sariva

My re-introduction o.O

Hi everyone! I'm Rose. I'm not exaclty new here. I used to be on these forums way back in 2006, known as 'Rosy.' Unfortunately, I cannot access the e-mail I used to sign up meaning that I can't log into that account. So, I made a new account.

I remember that I made some good friends here at Sals. Oh and the memories! :heart: I came back recently to Runescape after 5 years being away from it. Let's just say that I forgot about it and real life got in the way. However, I have some free time now since I'm in college.

I hope everyone is doing well. It is nice to be back! :ice:

Do you need help getting your account back? We can do that.

And welcome back.

Welcome back! :ice:

I actually remember your past username and, when digging up your old account, I recalled your avatar as well. It is funny how it is hard to forget details, even if I do not remember you as a person. :P

If you want your old account back, feel free to PM Lilshu.

Edited by Yuanrang

I actually remember your past username and, when digging up your old account, I recalled your avatar as well. It is funny how it is hard to forget details, even if I do not remember you as a person. :P

That's ridiculously true. There are so many people on this forum whom I remember the avatar of, sometimes if I'm reading a book or something IRL I'll come across a similar sounding name and BAM there is a Sal's Avatar in my head from this account.

Just like that conversation we had about Macki a couple weeks ago haha.

That's ridiculously true. There are so many people on this forum whom I remember the avatar of, sometimes if I'm reading a book or something IRL I'll come across a similar sounding name and BAM there is a Sal's Avatar in my head from this account.

Just like that conversation we had about Macki a couple weeks ago haha.

Yeah, usernames and Avatars are things that trigger your memory real fast. Every time a Staff-related case has come up, the first thing I do is check the Name history and the Avatar. I have found that it helps to trigger my memory, even if I have seen thousands of them over the years, it serves a great purpose as a memorization tool. :P

I would suggest using your old account.

Pro detective skills Yuanrang.

Welcome back! If you're playing Runescape again, do join the 'Sals Realm' clan chat as there's always a bunch of cool people in there (and Sobend) who are willing to chat and help you with anything :)

Hey there, I hope you keep up with your activity here. :)

Thank you to all! This place is still so nice and welcoming. :) Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a mini summer vacation. The internet over there wasn't so great. I'll contact one of the mods/admins to get my account back. Thanks for the help! :D