Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EOS_Oli

Listen to me my men

Can't wait to see which dies first, this forum or EoS.

Whats it like to pull 103 people and just run south mass logging from your slave masters echo of silence, while on your ts you can literally ear the tears and grease falling from b289's forhead?

A really warm welcome to all the members of EoS. Really nice to see new members and I hope you guys enjoy your stay in the forums. Feel free to explore the other sections of the forum if you guys have the time.

Long live this forum! Long die that other fan site!

YES! DIE TO THEM!

Edited by Phoenix Rider

Nice, we can use a fansite I'm not banned on.

...yet. :cute:

I have nothing against you, but I am not considered lenient on people breaking our rules. Follow them and you will do just fine, and I am only saying this because I assume you got banned from other fansites for a reason. ;)

Speaking of which, do you guys use both your (I guess they are official?) forums as well as community forums? When I was searching for where you all left I saw you have a giant general forum to use as well. Not that I mind the activity here (trust me, it's great!) I'm just wondering why you're using Sal's when you have your own forums?

If you were their rivals, and you were constantly fighting them to find out who has the better clan... would you really follow the enemy's rules? The reason why fansites are easier to handle in that regard, is simply because there should not be a fear of biases or backstabbing. It is pretty straight-forward. Clan A would trust no other clans around, even if they were allied with Clan B and Clan C. An alliance is really a more nice word to describe the act of packing that clan full of spies so when the time comes, you can prepare to be screwed over or beat them to it, while having more fighting potential while the alliance is in play. Thus, since no clans can be trusted, you want a neutral ground where people actually can interact with each other. :P

Can't wait to see which dies first, this forum or EoS.

You were here 10 years ago, you should know better by now. Heck, you should know me better by now. Long time no see, by the way. :cute:

Nice, we can use a fansite I'm not banned on.

...yet. :cute:

I have nothing against you, but I am not considered lenient on people breaking our rules. Follow them and you will do just fine, and I am only saying this because I assume you got banned from other fansites for a reason. ;)

I wouldn't expect you to be lenient. ;) Only to enforce the rules equally, no matter what clan they are apart of. Certain moderators on a dead fansite didn't do that. :unsure:

shut the fu*k up, oli

Edited by schol

Interesting. will be good to see the forum active however i doubt it will be as good as it once was

Edited by Pker Nick Pk