Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Redshuster

Echo Of Silence Guard the Wilderness from VR/RoT

Mjj5i7D.png

Most Active | Most Hated | #Rseos on SwiftIRC | EoS Chat Clan Chat | Most Innovative |Most Feared

So our good friends Divine Forces + Vitality were prepped to fight at 3 EST, a little earlier than usual. We knew our enemies would try and swarm so we Massed together 60 men to pursue any and all evil. Soon Reign Of Terror would appear, followed by Violent Resolution. We went in on both of them. Crushing every RoT Mass Snipe attempt (literally lasted 30-60 seconds each time) before they went to regroup on another World. Then switching onto Violent Resolution every time we saw them around the fight with a Fall-in. Soon after a couple hits Violent Resolution called it a day and we focused all our effort on rendering RoT useless everytime they would attempt to Mass Login on the fight. The last 10 mins of the fight was left completely crash-free and Divine Forces and Vitality Compared endings at Membersgate happy with their Competitive Wilderness Action. Well done men.

EOS Starting:

fXq7FIh.png

EOS Ending: 60 on TS (Some Spread)

4RNHcB7.png

Video(s) of the Fight(s)

WATCH IN HD

Pictures of the Fight(s)

Dlevmc5.png

fiOyzTG.png

CHIzdKL.png

5RkrOL1.png

nF1o5OZ.png

NJHwx4Z.png

vtxMKFQ.png

y5kY8En.png

s6sYr6l.png

OsHHbWl.png

V5uQgU9.png

Th7bL1M.png

fZudMv7.png

:)

3out5Cd.png

ANY TIME, ANY DAY

#RSEOS

Edited by Redshuster

When you say '60 on TS' do you mean TeamSpeak? If so, how does that work, only a couple high-ranking people making the calls? Impressive nonetheless!

I never really had any interest in big clan wars to participate myself, but it is certainly interesting to look at other do it. Nice job!

When you say '60 on TS' do you mean TeamSpeak? If so, how does that work, only a couple high-ranking people making the calls? Impressive nonetheless!

yes pretty much you will have like 4-5 callers that will take turns leading the clan until they die we had 100 on sunday!

I've never been able to comprehend the huge scale of these wars :P Congrats on victory!

If your interested you can intro and try it out. Its not for everyone, but its one of the only reasons I still play.

60 People on Team Speak. A handful of people take turns leading and the rest of us bind/blast, or range the targets.

I never really had any interest in big clan wars to participate myself, but it is certainly interesting to look at other do it. Nice job!

Intro and try it out. The days of five hour fights are over. Most of the fights that happen between clans is capped at like an hour, hour and a half. Not only that, EoS recently started P2P pking.